21.-I Knew You Were Trouble-

"Maine , how many times do I have to tell you that I don't know who she is?" RJ asked Maine after she chose to ignore him the entire time they were at the mall. 

"I don't know ... maybe a thousand times? Gosh RJ , ilang babae ba yung niloko mo para kung san man tayo pumunta eh sumusulpot sila?" she asked him back. Honestly, RJ already lost count of the girls he fucked over the past few years. A part of him is actually surprised that Maine is the only one who got pregnant.

"Di ko na alam eh ... pero that's not my point ... Maine , di ko siya kilala ... and I can assure you that I'm not seeing anyone else right now. I'm very focused sa future ni Thirdy" he replied before opening the door to her room. 

"RJ ... tsaka na tayo mag-usap okay? Umalis ka na muna" Maine told him and so he made his exit. The moment he got out of her room, she slammed the door shut. 

"Oh anong nangyari dun?" Mamita asked him. 

"May pinagselosan po kasi" he replied. 

The door then opened again and Maine came out. "Narinig ko yon , at hindi ako nagseselos. Ang kapal mo naman" she replied before going straight to Mamita. After doing the 'Mano' gesture, RJ witnessed the two ladies head downstairs. 

"Where are you going?" he asked. 

"Wala ka na don!" Maine yelled as she and Mamita head straight to the kitchen, leaving him on top of the stairwell. 

---

"Maine , kala ko ba nagbago na siya? Eh pano pa niyan bukas? di ba uuwi ka? sasama ba siya?" Mamita asked her while they're munching on some granola cookies. The young girl let out a sigh, she genuinely thought that he already sorted out his life. But it turns out, he just completely ran away from it. 

Maine can't help but feel a bit disappointed. Sure it's nice that RJ is pushing all his girls away but the thing is , she knows this act is just temporary. She's pretty sure that once their son is born, there's a massive chance he will go back to his old ways. And besides, Maine is well aware that RJ's weakness is temptation.  Which means there's a huge possibility that it will only take a matter of time before he commits yet another major mistake that will change his life forever. 

"Asa kaniya naman po kung sasama siya" she replied. 

"I'll talk to him for you, don't worry" 

"Uh, Mamita?"

"What? Iha?" 

"Pag umuwi po kami bukas , mag-stay po ako dun nang one week" 

"One week? okay lang basta you'll take care huh?. I heard  na madulas sa inyo kapag ganitong medyo maulan" Mamita told her. Maine nodded right away and assured her that she will take care of herself. 

"And if ever naman po sumama si RJ ... tutulungan naman po ako nun"

"Nga pala , do you sleep in the same room?" Mamita asked her. The young girl blushed a bit before saying the word 'Yes'. 

"Buti okay sa parents mo?"

"Mamita naman ... maliit na po yung bahay namin .. kapag may nagawa kaming milagro siguradong maririnig po nila" she replied while recounting the memories of the many nights they shared together. 

"Sabagay ... you two can't have sex yet while you're pregnant" 

After hearing that from Mamita, Maine almost choked on the cookie she's eating. "Sex agad?" she thought to herself. 

"Oh, okay ka lang?"

"Opo, okay lang" 

"Nga pala Maine ... I have to ask you something"