53. - Inuman Session -

A few hours have passed and everyone started feeling the influence of alcohol. Well, everyone except Maine and Rose. The young girl is still sitting next to the now red-faced RJ who is still busy chatting with Sebastian and one of her cousins.

"Maine?" she turned to her side and saw Rose signalling at her. Sebastian's girlfriend then stood up and so did she. The two walked away from the group to catch some fresh air.

"Ang cute nila no?" she heard Rose say.

"Oo nga eh, tingnan mo magka-akbay pa ang mga loko." Maine commented, still can't believe that the brothers are okay now. The young girl then started making two cups of coffee for the both of them.

"Maine?"

"What?"

"Thank you for this."

"For what?" she asked, confused. Rose just smiled and extended her hands towards the two young lads hugging it out like they've never seen each other for years.

"Lasing lang yang dalawang 'yan."

"Yeah they are but we also cannot deny the fact that Sebastian wouldn't even be here in the first place if it wasn't for the tape and you."

"Eh wala naman akong ginawa talaga eh." Maine replied before giving the other girl a very shy smile. She credits it all the tape because that's what really made RJ change.

"Fine ... but still, thanks na rin kasi you stayed true to yourself and you made RJ change his ways. I wish the both of you luck on your wedding."

"Thanks, Rose." Maine told her, grinning.

"No biggie."

---

"Ano kamo? Porkirson? Polkersong? Polkerdot?" Maine's intoxicated cousin, whose name RJ already forgot, asked.

"Faulkerson .... We're part American." he replied, trying not to sound tipsy or drunk at all.

"Bakit ka nag-eenglish? nose bleed men!"

The tones of their voices have now started to raise, it's clear that their night will end sooner than they expected. RJ looked at Sebastian and saw how red his face is. His older brother has always been the prim and proper one but tonight, they are on the same level.

"Sorry." he then replied, chuckling like a 5 yr. old kid.

"Iho?"

"Po?" RJ asked back, already feeling lighter than usual.

"Ano na kasi trabaho mo?" the young guy is having a hard time comprehending what Maine's Uncle said due to his muffled voice. 

"Baby Maker po." he replied right away, making everyone laugh.

"Anong baby maker?" a familiar voice asked. The next thing RJ felt is the pain of his ear being twisted by Maine.

"Aray ko!" he yelled before his fiance sat next to him.

"Ano? anong sinabi mong baby maker?" she asked him.

"Joke lang yun! Love." he answered and so she let his ear go. RJ quickly started rubbing on it to induce the pain. He gave her a look but her face still says she's pissed off.

"Oh ngayon anong trabaho mo?" she asked.

"Of-Office guy." he replied, lips trembling.

"Good."

"Ay, under pala siya oh." he quickly heard the others whisper. RJ's gasped, he's more than ready to start a fight but then Rose said something that stopped him from doing so.