7.-Wedding Bells-

"Wedding? Kasal? Kaming dalawa?" RJ asked before exchanging looks with Maine. The pregnancy news is already enough to rock his world, now his Mamita wants them to get married?. "Mamita no!" RJ yelled before standing up. His reaction caught everyone's attention. Maine protested as well, telling Mamita that he is not her type at all. 

"At sa tingin mo type kita? Huwaw" he reacted right away. 

Maine on the other hand just rolled her eyes and told Mamita that it is the worst idea ever. RJ then reasoned out by saying that he's not even sure if he's the father of her baby. Due to all the noise and commotion , Mamita screamed ... making everyone stop. 

"Tama na! okay?! . Fine , no weddings till the result of the DNA test .. is that alright?" she asked, glaring at the both of them. Maine and RJ exchanged looks once again, this time they agreed on one answer and one answer only. YES. 

"Okay .. it's settled then. No weddings till the DNA result. However, dito pa rin kayo titira na magkasama" Mamita uttered before holding his hand. "Crap" RJ thought to himself, knowing that he has no other choices left. 

"Please" she asked, giving him an unexpected puppy look. He knows that she's well aware of her effect on him. Mamita is the only person in the world he cannot stand seeing getting hurt. Right now ... she is. 

"Fine ... I'll be nicer" he whispered at her. 

Mamita then smiled and continued with all the other things she has to say. While RJ just stood there wishing he would just automatically die so he can escape all of this. 

---

"Ano? aalis muna kami ah? . May pasok ka pa bukas ... kaya mo yan" Mrs. Mendoza told her before planting a kiss on her daughter's forehead. "Opo ma ... I'll take care" she replied with a smile on her face. A few minutes later, Maine also said goodbye to her father after his half an hour talk with Mamita and RJ at the garden. 

Maine's heart started pounding the moment their family car exited the property. "This is it ... start na nang bago mong buhay" she told herself before letting out a sigh of relief. 

"Maine?" the young girl turned around and saw Mamita smiling at her. 

"Po?" she asked. 

"Pwede ba tayong mag-usap?"

"Opo .. okay .. tungkol po kanino?"she asked before approaching RJ's grandmother. "Sa tatay nang anak mo" she replied. Maine immediately knew it's about RJ. 

"Asan nga po pala siya?" she asked. 

"Asa kwarto ... hayaan mo muna yun. Upo muna tayo dito , Maine?"

"Ano po?"

"May papakiusap lang sana ako sa'yo"

"Ano po yun Mamita?" she asked. Maine already heard a motorcycle pull up in their drive way. And she knows exactly who it is. "Please ... wag kang susuko kay RJ hah? wag mong susukuan ang apo ko" Mamita begged with a bit of sadness in her voice. Maine already felt the mood inside the room change. It made her realize that there's more to Richard than she knows ... and that there's a reason why he's acting the way he is. 

"Uh Mamita ... ano po bang nangyari sa kaniya?" Maine asked. 

"Mamita, I'm home" Sebastian uttered, interrupting their conversation. The older Faulkerson then placed a kiss on his grandmother's cheek before he greeted Maine. "Congrats pala Maine , sorry may inayos lang ako" he told her. Maine smiled and answered that it's okay. 

"Have you guys eaten dinner?" he asked. 

"Oo nga pala hindi pa. Come on Maine let's eat first" Mamita answered. The young girl just let out a sigh as she followed them towards the massive dining room of the mansion. This particular part is so big Maine feels like half of her house would fit in it. 

"Di po ba kakain si RJ?" Maine asked. 

"Hindi , hayaan mo yun. Lalabas din yun kapag gusto niya"

"Sige po" Maine replied before sitting next to Sebastian. The young girl's heart is pounding. She's sitting next to Sebastian. And as of this point, she likes him more than she likes RJ. The thing about Sebastian is aside from his unforgiving good looks, he is also a sweetheart. Sebastian is the type of guy any girl would want their parents to meet. While RJ .... boy, RJ's a 'one-night-only' type of guy. He's the kind of guy a girl would want to sleep with before she marries a Sebastian. 

---

"I hate them. Dude , don't you have a rest house in Tanay?" RJ asked Chris through a Skype conversation.  "Fuck you dude. Don't tell me you're going to run away?" his best friend asked him.

"No I'm not ... let's just say  I need an escape house in case everything becomes too much" 

"Look bro, Maine seems to be harmless. Why are you so scared of her?" Chris asked. RJ got into thinking, he knows he's not scared of Maine. It's just that he's afraid that if he hurts her feelings, she will immediately turn to Mamita to have him punished. 

"I'm not scared of her"

"Yes you are"

"Nope"

"Yes"

"Chris, one more word and I will fuck you up" RJ warned , making Chris chuckle. Richard always had the worst temper , it actually came to a point where he was subjected to anger management program. Thankfully, his Mamita decided to pull him out of it after she saw some 'progress' in him. 

"Fine then ... I have to go bro ... good luck to you and your baby" 

"I hate you .. but thanks" he replied before ending their video call. RJ laid in his  bed for a couple minutes before he heard noises coming through the open window to his room. He got up from his bed and looked outside. RJ's view then went straight to the garden below, there he saw Sebastian and Maine talking to each other. For one particular reason that he knows but doesn't want to address yet, he got jealous. RJ definitely got jealous. Being the hot-headed troubled guy that he is, RJ left the room to ruin their moment. 

---

Maine genuinely thought Sebastian will avoid her after finding out that she's pregnant with RJ's baby, thankfully he didn't. It actually brought them closer. Maine couldn't deny this anymore, a part of her wishes that Sebastian is the father and not his younger brother, for the two of them just clicked instantly. Whereas for Richard, she hates every single thing about him. 

"Oh knock knock"

"Who's there?" he asked. 

"Kangkong"

"Kangkong who?"

"Kangkong mawawala ka .... sa piling ko sinta ... oh di ba waley?" she sang before letting out a sigh of disappointment, making Sebastian giggle like a little kid. "Gosh, you're such a dork" he commented. Maine smiled but then heard a couple of claps coming from inside the house. The two looked on and saw Richard walking towards them while clapping his hands. 

"Anong problema mo?" Maine asked him. 

"Wala ... your joke is actually funny .... well ..y ou know for someone like you" 

"RJ, cut it out" Sebastian scolded him like the older brother that he really is.

"Oh why? I was actually giving her support. Chill bro. I do have to ask you something though" Maine head RJ replied. It's clear to her now that there's indeed some sort of commotion between the two. 

"I'm sure whatever it is , it can wait later. Now go" 

"Actually , it can't"

"Fine , then what is it?" Sebastian asked, losing his patience. 

"Do you like Maine?" 

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think will happen next?

also guys, continue on suggesting actors for Sebastian. No to Jake please  :)