59. - Doubles -

After Maine's stomach calmed down, RJ decided to go to the nearby pharmacy store to buy her a pregnancy test kit. He entered the store shaking a bit, he's actually quite nervous since this will be the first time he'll buy such thing.

"You can do this, fucker. There's a huge chance you'll be a Dad again, suck it up." he whispered to himself before he approached the lady attendant at the counter.

"Good Morning Sir, how can I help you?" she asked.

"Good Morning , do you have a pregnancy test kit?" he asked shyly and the smile on the lady's face faded. His heart dropped, he already has an idea what's going to happen.

"Uh sir? Para kanino po?"

"My wife." he replied, lying to her so he can spare himself from the possible lecture on the importance of safe sex.

"Wife? ba ang bata niyo pa sir ah? anong taon kayo nag-asawa? mukhang 19 pa lang kayo oh. Mga bata talaga ngayon, puro harot na lang ... di man lang iniiisip angpwedeng mangyari sa mga bagay na ginagawa nila." the lady said before she started walking towards the cabinet where the PT kits are placed. RJ on the other hand just took a deep breath, he's trying his best to make himself calm down despite her remarks.

"Sir, eto na oh." the lady said. RJ just smiled and gave her the money before he walked out of the store.

---

"Ano? Oh my God. Di pa nga kayo kasal, dalawa na agad? Di pa nga naglalakad si Thirdy di ba? Ano ba yan ... dalawa pala yang gumagapang sa bahay niyo." Kelsey told her through the phone.

"Dalawa? What?" Maine asked.

"Sabi ko , hinintay lang ni RJ na matutong gumapang si Thirdy bago ka niya ginapang ulit."

"Huy! Baliw ka talaga." she replied, feeling her cheeks get warm. Kelsey then just laughed hard.

"Pero seriously, totoo nga? Oh my gosh , bakit nagpaparami kayo agad?"

"Eh di naman kasi sinasasadya eh." Maine replied, still pacing back and forth inside their room. A few seconds later, she heard RJ's car pulling up on the driveway.

"Eh paano kayo niyan?"

"Di ko pa alam. Andito na si RJ, tawag na lang ulit ako, bye."

As soon as Maine ended the call, the door flew open and RJ popped in. She stared at him and saw the embarrassed look on his face.

"Bakit ganiyan mukha mo?" she asked.

"Wala, nakakahiya bumili niyan. Bilisan mo na , use it." he replied. Maine took out the kit from the plastic bag and walked towards the bathroom.

---

The ten minutes that Maine spent in the bathroom is probably one of the longest ten minutes of RJ's life. He just stood there and waited anxiously for her to tell him whether it's positive or not.

"How was it?" he asked as soon as she stepped out.

"It's ...."

"It's what?"

"It's ...."

"It's .... Showtime? Maine .... love, please tell me ... am I father again or?"

"Yes RJ ... I'm pregnant." Maine replied before showing him the two lines that popped up on the indicator. His heart jumped, RJ quickly swept Maine off her feet and kissed her hard.