5.-The Truth-

"Ma ... Pa ..... meron po akong kailangang aminin" Maine uttered while her heart is steadily pounding against her chest. This will be the hardest thing she'll do in her entire life. Watching the worried expression on her parent's faces made her a bit adamant about her admittance. However, her will to make things right is much stronger. 

"Maine please , sabihin mong hindi totoo yun" his father begged, referring to Mamita's revelation. "Sorry po ... bunti nga po ako" she replied right before her voice cracked. Maine started tearing up , readying herself for the hatred of her parents. 

"Oh my God ... ano? pano nangyari? hah magsalita kang bata ka?! San kami nagkulang sa iyo?" both of her parents are yelling out of frustration. That broke her heart to a million pieces, she never wanted to hurt her parents. But because of what happened, she has to. 

"Ma ... Pa ... sorry po!! ... di ko po sinasadya" she uttered , feeling her knees go weak. Her heart is hurting so much that every beat pains her chest. She has prepared herself for this. However, Maine never expected that it would be this painful. 

"Mawalang galang lang po" her Mum told Mamita before Maine got dragged towards one of the bedrooms. "This is it" she thought to herself, knowing that she'll receive the biggest and longest sermon in the history of sermons. 

---

"Wait , let me get this straight. Sebastian got back two nights ago? the same night she told you she's pregnant? and they met when he saved her from a potential rapist?" Chris asked RJ after the young lad did a recap on everything that happened yesterday. 

"Yes Chris , do I have to repeat it from the top?" he asked sarcastically. He's still pissed off about the fact that Sebastian showed up in the coffee shop and basically invited himself in their table. What's also weird is their closeness. After Maine told him that Sebastian saved her , it made him feel worse. 

"Chill bro, why are you still mad at him? I mean , umalis na siya sa bahay niyo five years ago di ba? So there shouldn't be any sibling rivalry anymore" 

"Eh ang yabang pa rin eh. Tapos kung mag-usap sila ni Maine ... sobrang close tangina. Kala mo siya yung magiging tatay nung bata" he replied before downing yet another pint of beer. "Now , I get it . I get all of it" Chris whispered before pointing to RJ's right. He looked at the direction and saw two gorgeous ladies coming towards their way. 

"You can channel your jealousy towards them" his best friend whispered at him. 

"Jealousy? I'm not jealous Chris ... bakit ako magseselos? ano ba si Maine hah? Di naman siya importante sakin eh. Tsaka alam mo bagay sila eh ... dalawang pabida" RJ replied. The alcohol in his system is already enough to make him tipsy or even slightly drunk. 

"Hey guys" the two ladies greeted.  RJ immediately pulled one of them towards him. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, with tongue and all.  After a moment, he pulled away. But something unexpected happened. His heart started pounding after seeing the girl's face. It has changed to someone else. 

"Maine?" he asked just as his heart dropped. 

---

"Oh ayan na nga. Di na natin maibabalik ang nangyari at magiging malaking kasalanan sa diyos kapag pinalaglag mu yan. Anong gagawin mo ngayon Maine? huh? Isang buwan na lang ... ISANG BUWAN tapos ka na nang college .... imbes na may trabaho ka ... ano? huh? papakasalan mo yung hayop na Richard Faulkerson na yan ? tapos ano? sa bahay ka na lang? Hah , ganun ba yun?" his father asked, trying his best to be calm despite the life changing incident that happened to Maine. 

"Pa ... pwede naman po akong mag online job ... tsaka kaya ko pa naman rin pong abutin mga pangarap ko eh. May delay lang nang konti pero kaya ko po" Maine replied, assuring her father that she'll still achieve the dreams they built together.