9.-Rivals-

"Totoo? Gosh ang swerte mo naman pala" Kelsey told Maine while they're eating lunch at the cafeteria. "Swerte? san banda?" she asked in a very annoyed tone. 

"Eto huh ... I'm not saying na magandang bagay yung mabuntis nang maaga pero look at the bright side Maine. At least yung tatay nang anak mo eh mayaman na , gwapo pa" Kelsey answered, making her roll her eyes out of frustration. 

"Oo Kelsey , mayaman nga ... gwapo nga ... fuck boy naman" 

"Pero ... let me clear up one thing bago tayo matapos kumain. Kumusta yung ano niya?" Kelsey asked Maine. The young lady immediately blushed, she knows exactly what her best friend wants to know. "Ano na naman Kelsey?" she asked, hoping to dodge the topic. 

"Sige na .. sabihin mo na ... carrot , talong o upo?"

"Oh my Gosh Kelsey ... Upo? seriously?" she asked, not sure where she got the comparison from. "Ugh , sagutin mo nalang kasi". 

"Describe mo muna" Maine told her while giggling a bit. 

"Fine ... 6 inches and below carrot yun ... hindi nakamamatay ... talong means gifted siya ... alam mo na yun ... and upo"

"Oh my Gosh ano ang upo?" Maine asked, trying to contain her laughter. 

"Upo means lahat nang ababe at bakla luluhod sa harapan niya" . Maine and Kelsey started laughing hard. This is why she loves her best friend, her weird and wild imagination always makes her the happiest girl in the world whenever she's sad or stressed. 

"Maine? ano na?" Kelsey asked her. 

"Fine ... talong! okay?"

"Wow, so gifted nga ... biggie... eh yung brother?" she asked, referring to Sebastian. That's when she couldn't take it anymore. She respects him way too much. "Naku kadiri ka, tara na , late na tayo" she told Kelsey before standing up from her seat. A few minutes later , the two girls left the cafeteria.  

---

"Mamita , did you see what Kuya did earlier? I'm sure he's trying to piss me off again" RJ uttered as soon a she entered Mamita's study room. 

"Eh di ba si Maine ang sumama sa kaniya?" 

"Yes. Pero I'm sure kaya lang siya suamma dun eh nabola na siya. That girl has a bird brain" 

"RJ .... nanay si Maine nang magiging anak mo. Galangin mo naman please" 

"Sorry po" he replied, keeping his head down. His temper always gets the best of him , that is also the reason why he finds himself in the middle of a lot of troubles. "Ito oh" Mamita told him before extending out her arm so he can get the paper in her hand. 

After being able to retrieve the piece of paper, RJ read what's in it. It's an address. 

"Para san to?" he asked. 

"That's the address of the clinic. Samahan mong magpa-ultrasound is Maine mamaya" Mamita replied. "What? no" he protested right away. 

"That or I'll freeze your bank account"

"Fine ... I'll do it" RJ muttered as he started heading towards the door. The moment he got out of the study room, he saw Sebastian. Immediately infuriated by seeing him, RJ rushed to him and pushed his older brother against the wall. 

"Dude!" 

"What are you doing huh? Kukunin mo rin ba si Maine sakin huh?" he asked him. 

"Are you out of your mind? Maine was never yours in the first place ... get off me!" Sebastian replied before pushing him away. "I'm the father of her baby" RJ replied, glaring at his older brother. "Yes you are but do you think she wants this?. She's 19 for fuck's sake! she's supposed to be having fun, not like this. What you two did is irreversible that's why you have to adjust .. you have to mature .. grow some balls you insensitive prick!" Sebastian scolded him. 

Baby Daddyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें