23.-More Than A Word-

A part of Maine really thought RJ was going to answer her question. But instead, he just turned his back on her and slept. She wanted to wrestle RJ to get the answer out of his mouth but her Thirdy is getting in the way and so she decided to just sleep as well. 

The next day, Maine woke up early to help her Mum prepare some breakfast

"Maine?"

"Po?" 

"Okay lang naman kayo ni RJ di ba?" her mother asked before placing the plate full of hot dogs right on the table. 

"Yes po, bakit naman?" she asked. 

"Narinig namin kasi kayong nag-aaway kagabi" her mother replied, causing her heart to drop. Maine forgot the fact that their walls are just practically made up of thin wood, making it possible for her parents to hear any sort of quarrel in between them. 

"Okay naman po kami, wala naman pong problema" she replied, denying the short debacle they had last night. 

"Sigurado ka? Eh bakit ang taas nang boses mo kagabi?" 

"Nagdadalaga lang po Ma" Maine  replied before giggling a bit. "Talaga? Patingin nang nagdadalaga" her Mum then uttered. 

"Ma naman eh" 

"Joke lang Maine, ikaw naman ang sensitive agad" 

The young lady just let out a sigh before retreating back to her room to check on RJ, he has to go to their company today for a meeting.  The moment she opened the door, she saw something that made her scream. 

It's RJ's naked body. 

--

He screamed the same time she did. RJ was standing right there with his cock out in all it's glory when the door opened and his Baby Mama saw him naked yet again. He immediately grabbed the white towel sitting on the side of the bed and wrapped it around his waste, covering his long and already hard staff. 

To make things absolute worse, Maine's Mum also came to his view. RJ, now blushing because of embarrassment, apologized right away. 

"Bakit? ano na namang nangyari dito?" Mrs. Mendoza asked a very uncomfortable and dumbfounded looking Maine. 

"Wa ... Wala po Ma, nabigla lang ako" she replied. 

Mrs. Mendoza just glanced at the both of them before walking away. 

"Sarado mo yan, bilis!" RJ told her and so she came in closed the door. 

"Bakit ka na naman ba nakahubad?" Maine then asked him.

"I'm going to take a bath"

"Eh bakit dito pa lang nakahubad ka na?"

"Maine come on now ... para namang di mo pa to nakita dati. Gusto mo pakita ko ulit?" he asked, messing with her. 

"Wag na , sawang sawa na ako diyan" she replied before closing the doors of her closet. 

"Sawang sawa? nagsawa ka na sa perfect body ko?" he asked in a quite shocked tone. 

"Di ka perfect, wag kang makapal" 

"Fine ... ang sexy mo kasi di ba?" he asked before walking out of the room carrying his toiletries. RJ wants to act as normal as possible around her but he just can't. He sees Maine as a different person now, and he thinks it's because of the fact that he's actually starting to like her as a person and not just as the mother of his unborn baby. 

I took RJ a little over twenty minutes in the bathroom, that's when he noticed he forgot his boxers in the room. 

"Maine?" he called out but no one is answering.