33.-Choices-

The Faulkerson family's first night at the glass house went much better than they expected it to be. Thirdy is surprisingly quiet and that allowed both Maine and RJ to have a peaceful sleep even if they are in different rooms.

The next day, Maine decided to wake up early so she can cook their breakfast. But much to her surprise, RJ's already cooking things in the kitchen. The smell of bacon and eggs filled up the entire house, and it made her instantly hungry. As soon as Maine got to the kitchen, she saw a very shirtless RJ flipping burger patties on the stove grill. Her eyes immediately widened at the sight of his bare chest and abs.

"Jusko lord, kung ito yung una kong makikita sa araw-araw solb agad ako. Anim na buns ... jusko." Maine thought to herself before she approached him.

"Gising ka na pala." he said after she sat on one of the chairs.

"Ay hindi, tulog pa ako. Imagination mo lang 'to."

"Screw you, pilosopo ka agad. Dapat nga pasalamat ka nagluto ako eh."

"O edi thank you. Bakit ba ang dami mong niluto? And the mor eimportant question is , bakit wala kang damit? aber?" she asked back. Since Maine and RJ practically lived under the same roof for more than nine months now, they have gotten very comfortable with each other.

"For the past eleven days you munched on literally nothing other than hospital food and a few fruits, I thought you deserved a reward." he replied with a slight smile on his face. Maine's heart fluttered, she actually thought that was sweet.

"Eh bakit nakahubad ka?"

"I'm seducing you."

Those three words are enough to make her cross her legs. Maine's hormones are still acting up, that's why because of what he said, she started imagining wild scenarios again.

"Tigil-tigilan mo nga ako Ricardo, papaluin kita." she warned.

"Kung sa puwet okay lang. Spank me, Mommy ..." he whispered seductively in her ears.Maine blushed and so she pushed him away.

"Grabe ka, wag mo akong pinaglalaruan kakapanganak ko pa lang sinasabi ko sa'yo."

RJ then walked away from him. She can hear him giggling and so she threw a bread on him.

"Uy! sayang yung tinapay." he told her before he picked it up.

"Loko ka kaya." Maine said, annoyed at him.

"God, I love messing with you."

A few minutes later, the two then started eating. After that, Richard prepared for work and left the house at around 7:15 am. Maine knows that's the official start of her duties as the house's matriarch. But before she could do anything else she must first bring her son downstairs, and so she did.

The young girl then brought Thirdy downstairs and laid him on the crib.

"How are you baby? are you okay?" she asked in a whispering manner. The youngest Faulkerson pursed his lips to form a smile. He's still sleeping, but it's obvious he's having a sweet dream. Maine planted a soft kiss on his forehead before she went back to her housework.

---

"Dude, just fucking admit it ... you love her already." Chris told him through the phone.

"What? fuck no, I don't lover her." RJ replied, still denying the truth. The young guy knows exactly what he feels, he likes Maine but because of what happened several weeks ago with her and Sebastian, he decided to tuck it away for a while. But seeing her hold their son as if he's the most treasured thing in the world made him realize one thing, he won't be able to do this without her.