55. - Love Me Like You -

Note: guys, this is still the same chapter. I just changed everything because I didn't like how it turned out. Ch. 56 will be up later today ;)

---

A couple of days have passed but still, Maine couldn't remove the thought of their rookie mistake off her mind. It's not that she doesn't want to have a baby anymore, it's just that she knows it's not the right time yet.

Thirdy was born only a few months go, and it will be a total hassle for the both of them if they'll have to take care of two little bundles of joy. "But it's too late, you already did it." she whispered to herself before closing her eyes. The next thing Maine felt is a warm kiss from RJ, she opened her eyes and saw his attractive face looking down on her.

"Hey, love are you ready?" he asked, giving her one of his unforgivingly sexy smirks.

"I am." she replied before standing up. Maine fixed the few wrinkles on her dress before she approached her Mom and Thirdy.

"We'll be out for a few hours , be safe you two." she whispered before giving both of them a kiss on the forehead.

"Ingat kayo ah." her mom whispered.

"Siyempre naman po Ma. Kayo din po."

RJ kissed Thirdy on the cheeks before the two of them left. He helped her Maine get into the car and then they drove away.

"Where are we going?" Maine asked after a few minutes of nothing but silence.

"Surprise." he replied, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Is it okay for us to go? Di ba , you're supposed to be at a board meeting to fix the scandal?" she asked again, pertaining to the fraud that successfully infiltrated their company.

"Tomorrow I will. Pero today is our day and it will remain our day." RJ answered. Maine didn't say any more words, she just kept quiet and smiled at him.

---

RJ spent the past few days trying his best to make today perfect. He gave Maine a simple but sweet proposal but the thing is, she deserves more than that.

The two of them drove up first on the theater that he rented. "What are we doing here?" he heard Maine ask. And RJ has got to be honest, that's one of the most stupid questions he heard in his entire life.

"Inside a theater? Magpapa-confine." he replied sarcastically.

"Sus, what I mean is ... asan lahat ng tao? Malapit nang magsimula yung movie ah." Maine answered, trying her best to redeem herself.

"I rented the whole place." he whispered while guiding her towards the best spot. The two at down and he reached for the two tall popcorn pots and drinks that are on the next seat.

"What are we watching?" she asked.

"Some chick-flick."

"A Walk To Remember? seryoso ka?"

"What? It's a classic. Oh gusto mo horror movie?"

"Horror movie na lang ... para mas astig." she replied. RJ smiled and clapped his hands two times. That's one of the many signals he gave to the operator two days before they came.

The screen cut to black for a moment before a new movie started showing. He felt her hold his arms tighter. Maine then rested her head on his shoulder right before the first scene started playing.

Baby Daddyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें