32.-Full House-

After eleven days, Maine is still at the hospital so she can have proper rest and gather enough strength for her new job as a mother. The young girl can't still believe that this is it, that after nine grueling months, their son came out. But unlike what they had previously planned of making him the official "Thirdy" of the family, they both decided to give his name a twist. 

Instead of going with "Richard R. Faulkerson III", they named him as "Richard Mallory M. Faulkerson". This is also RJ's way of recognizing Maine's efforts to bring their son safely into the world. He also thought it would be unfair to name the baby fully after him  whereas she's the one who did most of the work. 

"Uuwi ka na ngayon, are you ready?" Mamita asked her. 

"Opo naman , di na nga ako makahintay na maipakilala si Thirdy sa mga kamag-anak ko." she answered. Maine glanced at her sleeping baby and saw the slight smile he has on his face. Her heart fluttered, she loves her Thirdy so much. 

The door to her room then opened and Maine saw Kelsey walk in. They have gotten much closer over the past few days because they both visit her a lot.

"Okay ka na?" her best friend asked. 

"Siyempre, gusto ko na ngang umuwi eh." 

Mamita then excused herself for she still has to fix some papers. As soon as the two girls were left in the room, Kelsey asked Maine on whether she already decided as to who she should be diverting her feelings to. 

"Nakapili ka na ba kung sino sa kanila?" 

"Hindi pa nga eh."

"Eh pano ka niyan? Ngayong lumabas na si Thirdy sigurado mas mahirap na yung sitwasyon niyo." 

Maine got into thinking, she knows Kelsey's right. Despite the fact she and RJ doesn't have a proper relationship, 'entertaining' other guys would still look bad to other people even if it really isn't. 

She has to make a choice, and she needs to do it as soon as possible. 

--

RJ's very excited to be a father. But at the same, he couldn't help but be anxious while just thinking about how massive his responsibility is. RJ now has a child , and it means things has to change .... he has to change. 

The minute he returned to her room, the young guy saw that everything is set. 

"Alis na tayo?" he asked Mamita. 

"Of course, come on now." 

Mamita, Sebastian, RJ, Mr & Mrs. Mendoza, Maine and Thirdy then got on to the van and was driven away. He thought they'll be going back to the mansion, but when their driver took a left turn instead of right, he knew something's up. 

"San po tayo pupunta?" Maine asked in a whispering manner. The last thing they need right now is for Thirdy to wake up and cry. 

"Surprise." that's all Mamita replied.

 RJ's heart started racing, he's actually quite nervous. The young guy then just looked out of the window and hoped to dear God that whatever it is his grandmother has in store for them, it would be good. 

---

Maine had to hand her baby to her Mom so she can take a nap. Even if all she did back at the hospital is rest and occasionally look after or feed Thirdy, she's still tired. 

After an hour of travelling, their van finally reached their destination. Maine was awaken by RJ's "woah" at the view. She opened her eyes and realized they're at the beach.