29.-Bird Brain-

Like what Maine expected, RJ is now back to his old fuck boy self. For the next several weeks, she did nothing but try her best to get on his good side again. But him going back to his older version also meant that Maine would have to face his former issues again such as him being a womanizer and a compulsive liar. 

Just two night ago, RJ came home reeking of ladies fragrance. Maine wanted to confront him about it but then she realized they are not even in a relationship, therefore there's no commitment to hold. That hurt her a bit, but it also made her feel what RJ felt when he saw Sebastian all over her. Aside from that, that incident made her realize something she probably isn't that much aware of. Her hatred for RJ actually turned to jealousy. And if Maine is jealous ... it can only mean one thing. 

"Gusto mo na si RJ. Abuso ka din noh?" she asked while looking at her own reflection in the mirror. Maine is well aware of how active her hormones are that why she has little to no control over her emotions. All she knows is that whatever her heart tells her, it's the truth. 

"Maine?" a familiar voice asked and so she turned. 

"Mamita?" she asked.

The oldest Faulkerson then turned her eyes on her almost full grown baby bump, Maine is now on her ninth month ... she's only two and a half weeks away from her proper due date. 

"Kumusta ka na?" 

"Okay naman po." Maine answered.

"Eh kayo ni RJ?" 

"Magiging okay din po."

"Di pa ba siya okay?"

Maine quickly turned her head from side to side. The RJ she's been with lately isn't the same RJ she's been with three months ago. It's like, they're two completely different people. 

"Gusto mo bang kausapin ko ulit?" Mamita offered.

"Wag na po , matatauhan din yun" she replied, making Mamita smile. 

"Alam mo Maine , magiging okay din naman kayo ... tama ka ... sinumpong lang nang topak yun." 

"Malapit nang mag two months yung nakalipas Mamita. Ganun pa rin." 

"Hayaan mo , sigurado ako matututo din si RJ." 

---

For the past several weeks, RJ did nothing but bring back his old self.  He did not want things to come to this but he knows he has to forget his feelings for Maine ... even just for a bit. 

When he saw Sebastian's lips pressed on Maine's forehead, he was reminded as to why he should be scared to love anyone else other than himself. It took RJ a long time to put down all of his walls and let Maine shed a light on his quite dark core. She already changed him ... she already made him feel like who he is as a person is more than enough. Maine made RJ feel like he's still a good guy and that there's always a chance to change. And so RJ did just that. He tried his best to improve and when he finally felt like he reached his goal, she decided to hurt him. 

"Dude, are you okay?" Chris asked him. 

"Yeah man. Why?"

"It's more than clear you're thinking about Maine. Mukha ka na namang stressed eh." 

"Fuck you, I'm not thinking about her." 

"Yes you are. Whether you admit it or not, everyone in our clique knows your baby mama is your weakness." 

"Dude ... just .. fuck you ... no .. Maine is not my weakness. Our kid ... yes .... but her? I don't think so." 

"But you were so affected when you saw her with your brother ... remember? You even cried to me about it." Chris uttered, teasing him. RJ remembered that drunken night, he did shed a tear or two about it. He's that pathetic when it comes to the people he manages to love. 

"That will never happen again bro." 

"Riiiiight ... wait .. fuck this bitch ... dude have you seen this?" Chris asked RJ. The young guy took his best friend's phone and saw what's posted on his Twitter timeline ... it's RJ's scandal. 

"Damn." that's all he can say. Since Amanda lay low for a while, RJ has actually forgotten about her threat. His face is not even blurred in the video, it's crystal clear ... allowing everyone to see and recognize who he is. 

"Dumb bitch even used dummy account. Hmmmm ... Chris alam mo pa mag-hack di ba?" he asked his best friend. 

"Yes, why? you want me to?" 

"Of course ... I want you to hack two accounts ... this fake one and her original. We'll show that bitch who's boss." 

"But you might destroy her." 

"Amanda posting my scandal is almost as similar as to her accepting death. She wouldn't even know what's coming." 

"The fucking scary RJ is back." 

"Yes , and this time ... he will never let anyone tame him again." 

---

Maine is busy doing some quick online shopping for baby clothes when she received a notification on her twitter account. 

Her eyes widened as soon as she saw what it is. An account with a name "Remy Busche" sent her RJ's scandal. With her cheeks as red as an apple, Maine clicked on it and watched as the video started playing. 

She can't be mistaken, it's RJ jacking off. From what she can tell, he was having cyber sex with someone. 

"Who are you, Remy?" she asked herself before clicking the stranger's profile. But as soon as she did, the door opened and RJ came to her view. 

Maine started blushing, she doesn't know what to say or do. 

"Why are you looking at me like I'm a fucking alien?" RJ asked after removing his shirt. He's still quite hostile toward her. 

Maine did not utter any word. Instead, she just showed him what's on her laptop. 

"Sinong nag-send niyan?" 

"Remy daw."

"Ugh, that bitch." 

Maine then got up from the bed and asked RJ if he wants help on taking the video down. She also told him that Kelsey may not seem like it, but she's a pretty good hacker. 

"No thanks . Chris is on it" 

"RJ naman ... please , hayaan mo na akong makatulong."

"No, baka ma-stress lang yung baby."

"RJ ..." 

 "I said fucking no!" he yelled, catching her off guard. Maine's heart dropped, and then it was followed by a weird sensation that later on turned to pain. 

She only realized what's happening after feeling something liquid flowing down her legs.  Maine looked down and realized her water broke. 

"RJ! ..."

"What?" 

"Manganganak na ata ako!!" 

"Manganganak lang naman pala ... wait manganganak? ... tangina ... fuck ... fuck fuck .... manang!!!"

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ ready for Thirdy to join this story? stay tuned (: xxx