54. - Touch -

A couple of days have passed but still, Maine can't remove the stag party thought off her head. She can't stop worrying even though she knows it's a right of passage and that every guy like him will go through it the same way that she'll experience her own bridal shower. She just can't explain it , but there's this constant feeling in the pits of her stomach that tells her that the outcome of the party won't be good at all.

"Babe, you okay?" RJ asked, looking at her.

"Yeah." she replied, giving him a reassuring smile. Her boyfriend then placed Thirdy in her lap. Their baby's been accomplishing a lot of things late. He can now grip fingers, moan word-like sounds and even smile. Thirdy has his father's adorable dimples which makes him an instant catch.

"Kumusta si Baby? Agooo ... agooo .... agooo."

"You know Maine I was thinking ..." RJ muttered and so she looked at him.

"Ano?"

"What language are we gonna use on Thirdy? I mean .... his first language, what would be his first language?" he asked, hands placed on his thighs.

"Filipino , ano pa ba?" I asked.

"Not English?"

"Asa Pilipinas tayo uy. Pero ikaw, kung ano gusto mo. Ikaw naman magtuturo ng Eglish sa kaniya eh." Maine replied, not really seeing the whole point of the conversation.

"Fine ... English it is." he replied, smiling.

A few minutes later, the baby fell asleep. RJ and Maine went to the bedroom upstairs to admire the morning view of the ocean from an elevated level.

"Love, ship wedding kaya tayo?" Maine asked, pointing at the Chinese cargo vessel in the distance.

"O bakit di pa tayo sa Panatag Shoal ikasal?" RJ suggested, standing behind her.

"Baliw ka."

"Speaking of wedding, can we skip to honeymoon already?" he asked, pressing his lips against her ears and putting his ginormous hands on her hips.

Maine turned, ending up with their lips only inches apart. She looked up and started gazing at his eyes.

"Baliw ka ba , ang tagal na nating inuna ang honeymoon." she said, pertaining to the night when Thirdy was conceived.

"Then let's do it again." he replied before kissing her hard on the mouth. Maine placed her hand at the back of his head, pressing him harder on her. Pleasure shot up her body and the room suddenly became warm. His magic is working, the walking sex god that is RJ is up to his old tricks again and he's definitely up to no good.

His tongue invaded the insides of her mouth. She tried to do the same but her knees already turned into jelly. RJ then removed his hands from her hips and quickly removed his shirt. Maine stepped back and unbuttoned her blouse. Their lips met again, this time the kiss became much bolder, hungrier and lustful.

The stripped clothes off of each other. Eager hands roam each others' body, wanting to feel every inch.

"Are we really gonna do it now?" she asked him.

"Of course."

---

Maine got on top of RJ, she insisted taht this time, she'll do most of the "work". He closed his eyes the moment her lips moved down to his neck. She started kissing his soft skin, making him moan.

RJ placed both of his hands on each cheek of her small but round butt. She started squeezing them, making her arch her back.

"Do you like that?" he asked.