26.-Suspicious-

After Rose talked to him about Amanda's plan, RJ quickly started forming his revenge on her former flame. He opened his Google Documents and searched for that video of Amanda where she is doing something that is enough to ruin her life once it gets released to the public. At first, RJ was reluctant to retaliate this way but his old self got the best of him once again. 

"Before you can ruin me, I will destroy you first." he whispered while transferring the file to his laptop. If Amanda pushes through with her plan of uploading his jack off video, he will do the same to her by spreading her 'fingering' antics. 

The door then suddenly opened, making his shut his laptop down as quickly and as hard as possible. 

"Ano na naman ginagawa mo, Ricardo?" Maine asked. 

"None of your business." he replied nervously. RJ looked around, he knows that if Maine realizes what he's doing ... he will have a much smaller chance of damaging Amanda once she uploads his video. 

"Sungit mo ah? May period ka teh?" she asked, trying to keep the mood as light as possible. 

"Ugh, just leave ... okay?" 

"Hmm ... RJ punta kaming bayan ... sama ka?" 

"Why? Bukas pa naman fiesta di ba?"

"Oo pero ... maglilibot kami. Madami ng tao bukas, baka di na ako pwede." 

"Bukas na lang tayo pumunta." he replied, hoping to make her stay. 

",Ih, aalis na kami nina Tita ngayon eh, ano ... sasama ka ba?" she asked. 

"No .... bukas na lang." 

"Okay ... bye." that's all Maine told him before she left their room. RJ let out a sigh of relief before he opened the laptop once more. 

"That was close .... really close." 

---

Maine became really concerned for RJ. She knows that he is hiding something, and she must figure that out before he once again puts himself in a sticky situation. 

"Iha, okay lang ba si RJ?" her Tita Baby asked. 

"Opo, tita topakin lang talaga yun .. masanay na kayo." she answered as they entered the are where the night market is located. Maine has already explained to her entire family that RJ is well different from other young guys that they get to  interact with everyday.  She also warned them to not piss him off since he still doesn't have much control on his anger issues. 

"Hmmm ...  baka naman saktan ka lang nun." her aunt told her while they're picking out dresses.  

"Di naman po niya gagawin yun ... sana." she replied. Maine has gotten awfully close to him over the past several weeks, her views on him actually changed. That's why her heart will absolutely be broken if she finds out he's been faking things all along. 

"Fine sabi mo eh. Peor kapag sinaktan ka niyan ... bibigwasan ko siya."

"Okay po Tita... pero kalma kalma muna huh? Wag masyadong pa-stress." 

---

RJ woke up early the next day just so he can help Maine's Dad prepare for the feast that will happen a few more hours later. 

"Bakit ang aga mo nagising?" Mr. Mendoza asked him. 

"Tutulong po ako." he replied before yawning right in front of her Dad. RJ slept late last night because he still fixed some of the unfinished reports he needs to pass  tomorrow.