16.-Status: Complicated-

"So yung Rose  Howard na yun is best friend ni Sebastian tapos ex ni RJ my love?" Kelsey asked Maine while they are on their way to the graduation practice.  the young girl just relayed to her best friend all the crazy things that took place in the mansion for the past two weeks. 

"Makapag 'My Love' ka naman agad kay RJ ... pag-aari mo teh?" she asked. 

"Sorry naman ... sayo nga pala yun .. ikaw na" Kelsey then muttered. Maine stopped talking and told her that will never happen before adding "He's still a fuck boy and I will never ever date that". 

The two ladies then noticed a group of fellow female students whispering at each other while looking at them. Maine quickly got conscious , she looked down and saw that her baby bump is now quite visible. She's three months pregnant after all. 

"Uy , anong pinag-uusapan niyo?"  Kelsey asked them. 

"None of your business" one of the ladies replied. 

"Ahhh ...'None of your Business' huh? ... ang kakapal niyo rin naman pala eh ... medyo nabusog lang sa pagkain kaya lumaki yung tiyan naging topic na siya agad nang chismisan niyo? huwaw. Perfect kayo eh no?" Kelsey is releasing all her sass on to them. Maine on the other hand is doing everything to pull her best friend away so all sort of troubles will be prevented. 

"Kelsey , tama na yan please" she begged. Thankfully, it worked. 

"Pasalamat kayo at mabait to .. kung hindi , kakalbuhin ko yung mga ano niyo!" Kelsey yelled at them. 

As soon as they were able to make it inside the gym , Maine let out a sigh of relief. "Kelsey , may tanung pala ako sayo" she asked her. 

"Ano? kung malaki na nga yung tiyan mo?" 

"Oo" 

"Mukha kang butad"

"Oh my gosh ka Kelsey"

"But that's the truth" 

"It only means one thing then"

"Ano naman yun?" 

"I really need to graduate as soon as possible"

----

RJ spent the last two weeks educating and reminding Rose on the things that Sebastian really cares for. He's gonna use her to make Maine hate his older brother. The young lad knows it's wrong , but Sebastian really pisses the fuck out of him that's why he's gonna do it anyway. 

"RJ , are you sure na gusto pa ako ni Sebastian?. I don't want to look like I'm pushing myself to him. And di ba? he's dating your baby Mama?" she asked him through the phone. 

"Si Maine? No. Naawa lang siya dun ... ikaw talaga yung gusto niya" RJ answered, his pathological lying skill is still on point. 

"Fine .. I believe you ... I'll call you later"

"Bye"

"Bye" she replied. As soon as the call ended, RJ walked out of his room and saw Sebastian doing push ups by the garden. "Sir , kumain na po ba kayo?" the maid asked him. 

"Not yet, where's Mamita?" 

"Naku sir , kasama si attorney" 

"Attorney? Inaayos na ba niya yung will niya?" 

"Yes RJ .... she is fixing everything" Sebastian answered. The younger Faulkerson just let out a sigh of frustration. "Know it all" he thought to himself before facing him. 

"Sebastian ... thank you for answering that question I never asked you" he told him. RJ's older brother  smirked before giving him a return question.