22.-Simple Life-

"Maine , pano ba to?" RJ asked. 

"Ayaw bang pumasok?"

"Ayaw eh , dati naipapasok ko naman to pero ngayon ayaw niya" 

"Dilaan mo muna kasi , siguraduhin mong basa siya nang laway mo tapos matik nang magiging straight yan ... pag straight na, ipasok mo na" 

"Masikip naman kasi yung butas eh ... di naman to masikip dati eh" it's clear that he is losing his patience. 

"Ano yun? lumiit? Ikaw naman parang di mo pa ginawa yan , dilaan mo ... pa deretsuhin tapos ipasok mo na lang"

"Bumabaluktod , ayaw pumasok"

"Dahan dahan kasi , pag nabigla yan sige ka baka lumambot ulit. Hawakan mo kasi bakit parang nandidiri ka ... sayo naman yan"

RJ took a deep breath and focused his sight on the hole.  Slowly but surely, he finally entered it. 

"Ayan na pumasok na!" he said happily. 

"Oo, kitang kita ko nga eh" 

"Palakpak ka naman"

"Bakit RJ? .... nagpasok ka lang nang sinulid sa karayom palakpak na agad? huwaw" Maine replied. RJ giggled like a 5 year old kid, he cannot deny the fact that he is very happy right now. And not the kind of happy that comes from Xanax or other antidepressants he's taking. 

The young lad has been living in Maine's house for the past two days and so far everything has been great. Well .. everything except for the things her Dad is making him do. Last night, they went to his friend's house and butchered a live pig for a birthday celebration today. Richard thinks he's scarred for life because of what happened right before his eyes. 

Thankfully, that all disappeared because of Maine. She always make sure that he is not feeling out of place. And RJ appreciated that. He is grateful to anyone that makes sure he has a role to play for he's already tired of feeling left out, outcast , and unwanted. 

"RJ?" Maine asked, making him snap out of his pool of thoughts. 

"Oh?"

"Tahiin mo na yung shorts mo oh"

"Oo nga pala , I forgot" 

---

Maine is actually quite surprised that RJ was able to make it for two days without complaining about his life. And for that, she kind of forgives him for his girl problems. But still, she thinks a part of him will always be a womanizer. That's hard to change, especially for a fuckboy like him. 

"Ako na lang maglalaba" a shirtless RJ offered. 

"Baliw , panty ko to wag kang ano" she replied. Maine couldn't even look at him with a straight face, his perfect body is too distracting for her. RJ is only wearing a tiny blue boxer, leaving little to no imagination on what is hidden underneath. 

"Oh my gosh here you are again, I can  help you and di naman ako manyak para pagnasaan yang panty mo" 

"Shhh! ang ingay mo. Pag may nakarinig sakin RJ mukha lang walang latay sayo"

"Grabe siya .. so you like it hard huh?" he asked with his bedroom voice. 

"Buntis pa ako tumigil ka diyan. Mag-suot ka nga nang damit ... andaming bakla dito , pagnanasaan ka nung mga yon" 

"Let them be ... I believe that if you have it , you should flaunt it" 

It's clear that RJ is just messing with her but the thing is, her hormones are getting stronger and it's becoming more difficult for Maine not to to touch him or do something that will resist his charm.