17. -More Than Me-

Both Maine and RJ had to endure a very long and awkward drive home. The young girl is speechless for she still can't fathom the fact that he kissed her out of excitement. Maine wants to keep it that way but something inside of her tells her that there's more to the kiss than what she's been told. 

The two then awkwardly walked inside the mansion where an anxious Mamita approached them. "Iha, what happened to you?" she asked the young girl right away. 

"Stress lang po Mamita , pero I'll be fine" she replied before giving her a smile. Maine wants to think that RJ's grandmother is really concerned for her but a part of her cannot deny that the only reason why she's living in this mansion is because she's carrying the first Faulkerson baby in more than two decades. 

"Ano ka ba? ... she's a nice person , wag mong pag-isipan nang masama" she thought to herself before continuing with  her awkwardness. 

"Nga pala Mamita ... we have good news for you" RJ then uttered before handing her the envelope. She opened it right away and Maine witnessed the excitement on her face. 

"A boy? Oh my gosh! You guys!" she said in excitement before giving the two of them the tightest hugs ever. 

Maine is happy that at least Mamita's fine with the sex of the baby. A few minutes later , she excused herself from the group so she can call her parents the same thing. 

---

It took Sebastian basically the rest of the day to fix the presentation mix up at the company. It's already dark when he got back to the mansion. As soon as he walked in, Mamita told him the sex of Maine's baby. 

"A boy? wow .. nice .. where is she?"

"At the garden  still talking to her parents. Di mo ba icocongrats yung kapatid mo?"

"Mamita naman ... This is torture for me and you know that. I like Maine a lot and I still don't think na he deserves her. She's too nice for him" 

"Pero this is the right thing Sebastian" 

"Mamita , hanggang ngayon ba panig pa rin kayo sa kaniya?" the older Faulkerson asked. He doesn't want to feel jealous of his brother but he can't help it. Sebastian spent most of his life sacrificing things for RJ and now .... now that he found someone he really likes ... he still has to sacrifice?

"Wala akong pinapanigan sa inyo Sebastian. I just wnat the right thing to be done" 

"Talaga? Hindi ko kayang maniwala eh ... sana pala di na lang ako bumalik dito" he replied before walking away from her. 

If he has to fight for Maine, he knows he will do it. He finds her too precious to let go. 

---

"Tangina , nag kiss kayo? Oh anong lasa?" Kelsey asked Maine through the phone. 

"Lasa?" she asked, blushing. 

"Yung lips ni my love  ... ay sorry , sayo nga lang pala siya"  her best friend replied. That lat five words Kelsey said made her blush even more. There's still butterflies in her stomach, she's still not over that kiss. 

After chuckling a bit , Maine told her that it tasted nice. 

"Masarap ba?"

"Oh my God Kelsey , ikaw yata ang tigang eh"

"Tinatanong ko lang ot"

"Fine ... it's nice .. yun lang sasabihin ko" she answered before letting out a sigh. The young girl then turned around to see if anyone's coming. As soon as she saw that they are all busy doing something else,  she continued talking to her best friend. 

"Di ka naman kinilig?"

"Very very light lang" 

"Patingin nang 'very Very light' .." Kelsey replied.  "Baliw ka" Maine then told her and so she laughed. 

"Goals talaga kayong dalawa eh ... parang aso at pusa pero kapag sweet naman ... sweet na sweet talaga" 

"Ano ka ba? Friends lang kami .. and besides, alangan namang mahulog ako sa kanilang dalawa. Sebastian is still nicer to me kaya mas malapit pa rin ako sa kaniya" 

"Edi ibigay mo sakin yung di mo mapili"

"Kelsey!" Maine couldn't stop chuckling. 

"Pero seriously ... mas mukha ngang mabait si Sebastian kesa kay RJ"

"True yon"

"Si Sebastian kasi parang aalagaan ka eh ... tapos si RJ ... jusko rough sex na may kasamang spanking all the time" 

"Ohhh what's going in with you? You need to get laid" Maine replied before they both laughed out loud. 

"Sinong kausap mo?" a familiar voice asked. The young lady then turned around and saw Sebastian standing a few steps behind her. 

---

"He is so pissed off" RJ happily told Chris, pertaining to Sebastian. 

"Hanggang ganyan na lang ba kayo lagi dude? I mean ... is peace really unattainable?"

"I think so .... I don't like Sebastian at all" he replied  while sending Rose a direct message on Twitter. "Wait .. so let me get this straight huh? You're gonna use Rose to drive Sebastian away from Maine right?" Chris asked him. 

"Yes ... why?"

"What will you do to Maine afterwards?"

 RJ got into thinking and immediately remembered what happened earlier. The spark that came out of the unintentional kiss they shared still lingers under his skin. That short kiss was pleasant and there's no denying it. 

"Leave her of course ... she's only here for the baby" he answered. 

"Dude, you're evil"

"I have to ... If this means I get to hurt Sebastian then I'll do it"

"But Maine is also a nice girl , and she doesn't deserve that"

"Do you already feel sorry for her?" he asked Chris. 

"What? RJ ... have a heart please ... if you keep on doing this .. you will only hurt Maine" 

Chris is right. He knows she doesn't deserve any of that. 

"Fine ... fine ... you know it all. What do you want me to do? Wag ka nang magtampo babe, ikaw pa rin naman favorite fuck buddy ko eh" he told Chris.  

"Ulol .. Fuck You .. Gago" his best friend replied before they both laughed at the same time. 

"But seriously dude. What do you want me to do to her?"

"Simple, RJ .... I want you to try your best to love Maine" 

---

"So masaya ka naman na kasama siya?" Sebastian asked her. 

"Seb ..."

"I just want to know. And besides, I think you're already aware that RJ and I are not that okay. If you wanna be with him instead of me, I'll let that happen. Lalayo ako" 

The young girl let out a sigh. 

"Sebastian .. wala pa akong nagugustuhan sa inyo okay? Tsaka masyado kayong magulo" she replied before walking away from him. The last thing Maine needs right now is stress , that's why she will do her best to avoid their troubles for as long as she can. 

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ Maine's graduation will be on the next chapter ! plus , there's also a time jump happening very soon to speed things up even just for a bit. Want more? stay tuned :) x