56. - How We Do -

Much to Maine's surprise, her mother is in on the plan. She knows exactly what to do and told them to change clothes already. A few minutes later, the cars that will take them to their respective parties arrived.

"Di ka sasama Ma?" Maine asked her mother.

"Next time na lang. Bonding muna kami ng apo ko." she replied with a smile on her face.

"Eh wala na next time."

"Okay lang sweetie. Enjoy the party, para sa'yo talaga yan." she replied. Maine just smiled and kissed her mother on the cheek. She and RJ then stepped out of the house and looked at each other.

"Behave ka dun ah." she reminded.

"I will be. Tell that to yourself."

"As if naman wild ako." she replied, giving him a cold shrug.

"You can get pretty wild ... in bed." he whispered, grinning at her.  Maine's knees quickly turned into jelly, his sexiness is still her weakness.

"Ang harot mo .... bahala ka jan, see you tonight love."

And with that, the two were taken away.

---

The moment RJ stepped out of the door, he got jumped by two massive guys. They quickly blindfolded him and cuffed him from behind. Thinking that he's in trouble and it's a serious thing, the young guy started fighting back. But RJ's efforts were proven useless after one of them just carried him in his shoulders. He tried to shout but a strip of duct tape was used to cover his mouth.

Tons of thoughts are racing inside his head, he knows this can't be a part of the stag party. While being carried around like a sack of flour, all RJ could think of is his family. He doesn't like thinking about morbid things but he's pretty sure this moment is a good excuse to think of one.

RJ then heard a metal door being pushed open. He can hear jazz music playing in the background, the thought of being in an abandoned warehouse then crossed his mind.

He was then sat at a chair and the tape in his mouth was removed. One of the two guys held him down while the other unlocks the handcuff that they used on him. And finally, his blindfold was pulled away. As soon as the hands that are keeping him down were lifted, RJ sprung up and punched the guy straight to the face as hard as he can.

The goon-looking man stumbled a couple of steps and covered his nose with his hand. RJ noticed that he hit gold with the guy, he broke his nose.

"Aray!" the guy then screamed in pain. That's the only time when RJ caught a familiar face standing behind his captors.

"Chris?"

He looked around and saw the inside of their favorite bar. RJ's heart dropped, the abduction is a part of the stag party.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Seb asked him before helping the guy get up. RJ never felt so stupid, he actually thought he was being abducted.

"I thought they were bad guys." RJ replied, trying to reason out. He then apologized to the guy who was later brought to the hospital.

He turned around and Chris giggling like a little kid.

"What?" RJ asked.

"Nothing, you just look so scared." he replied. Sebastian then tapped him on the shoulder and the music started.

---

Maine's car stopped in front of a strip club, that made her really nervous. She got out of the car and saw some of her cousins and friends waiting for her outside.

She walked towards them, only to be given a flower necklace by overtly hot bar bouncer. Maine wore it and thanked him. She then turned to Kelsey and Rose who are both sporting excited faces for her.

"Are you ready?" Rose asked.

"Girl, tagalog tayo ngayon." Kelsey uttered, as if they're really close friends.

"Sorry bes oo nga pala , handa ka na ba?" Rose asked again in her best Korina Sanchez impression. Maine laughed a bit, she never thought someone as regal as her could joke around and do it.

"Close na pala kayo no?" she asked the two.

"Siyempre. Bakla din pala 'to ng taon di mo sinabi." Kelsey replied, making her laugh again. Maine then proceeded to thank her cousins before they entered the club.

The first thing she noticed are the neon lights dancing around, it was then followed by the really loud EDM music coming out of the centralized speakers. One of the waiters then handed all of them margaritas, even Maine took one.

A waitress then approached them and gave Maine a sash and tiara. She reluctantly accepted them and asked Rose, since she's the most experienced one, if the props are necessary.

"Of course." she replied.

The entire group then went towards the stage. Maine's heart started going wild the moment a half naked walked onto the stage. Kelsey got excited along with the rest, Rose on the other hand is much more interested in her reaction.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah." Maine replied. The guy then suddenly removed his shorts, revealing a tiny black trunks that's covering the most important part of his ripped physique. Maine's mouth fell open, she's pretty sure her soul just left her body.

---

RJ spent the first hour partying with his guy friends. There's a DJ playing in the background, giving them hits after hits of classic dance-able tunes. He kept on drinking and partying the night away because he's now sure that Sebastian won't let him end up in any sort of trouble.  

But then the music suddenly died and they all heard violent knocks on the door. "Police! Let us in!" someone is yelling from another side.

"Raid! Raid!" Chris yelled, starting to panic.

RJ looked at Sebastian and saw a worried expression on his face. He was then asked to sit on a chair while the others deal with the police. Chris ran towards the door and slowly opened. RJ felt relieved after seeing two female "police officers" looking straight at him. He knows exactly what they are, they are strippers.

"Richard R. Faulkerson Jr., you are under arrest." the blonde  one said before ripping the clothes off of her body, revealing a skimpy black bikini underneath. Everyone but him rejoiced, RJ started thinking that maybe it's the first time they saw a half naked woman.

As soon as the other one yanked the Velcro clothes away from her body, RJ heard Maine's words clear in his mind.

"Behave ka dun ah." her voice echoed over and over again. RJ gulped at the same time as a drop of cold sweat flowed down the side of his face.

"Patay ako kay commander."

---

uh-oh , san kaya sila makakaabot? 4 chapters to go guys ... stay tuned :) x