58. - Good Life -

The second Maine's foot touched the stair's first landing, she remembered what happened at the bar. Thinking how much RJ will hate her for it, she ran towards the front door and unlocked it as quickly as she can. He is still standing on the other with a scowl on his attractive face. Maine gulped before she told him that she's just kidding.

"Love, joke lang yun." she said again. Maine then grabbed his arm and started pulling him inside, but he wouldn't budge at all.

"Tampo na ako." he whispered.

"Sorry na nga."

"Ewan ko sa'yo." his scowl turned into a bottom lip pouting. Maine has to look away because she couldn't handle his cuteness anymore.

"Fine, what do you want me to do? Sorry na nga, tara na joke lang 'yun."

"Sayaw ka ng tatlong bear."

"Ayoko."

"Then I'm not coming in."

"RJ ... love ... please, tara na. Inaantok na ako."

"Tatlong duck na lang." he suggested.

"Ayoko nga, tara na ... pumasok ka na bago pa magbago isip ko."

RJ gave Maine a shrug before reluctantly stepping inside their house. Maine quickly locked the door and held his hand before they reached the stairs.

"Love?" he then whispered.

"Oh?"

RJ replied by placing one of his hands on her hips. Maine's body jumped a bit. She turned her eyes at him and saw his naughty look.

"Maaga pa, tara 1 hour?" he asked.

"3:40 am tayo matutulog?" she asked.

"Yes love, maaga pa naman."

"Anong maaga? Umaga na RJ."

"Sige na , please?" he asked. She looked at him and saw his irresistible puppy yet horny face.

"Fine ... pero 1 hour lang ah."

"Okay ..." he said before planting a kiss on her cheek. Suddenly, RJ carried her in his strong arms.

"Medyo tipsy ka , pag nahulog tayo babatukan kita."

"Matagal na akong nahulog sa iyo." he whispered.

"Corny ka talaga. Pasalamat ka pogi ka kung hindi ... hay naku .... akyat na tayo ... bilis!"

"Yes Ma'am."

---

The planning for their wedding continued over the next couple of weeks. Both RJ and Maine both wanted to be hands on with the details as much as they could. They picked out the venue, the motif, designed the invitation, tasted the food and even picked someone to arrange the decorations and flowers for them. If it's all up to RJ, he would have opted for a simple and intimate wedding. But since he loves Maine and he wants nothing but the absolute best for her, he will go all out on this day.

"Sir, the church and the venue for the reception is now ready." the wedding planner told him as soon as they arrived at the St. Andrew Kim Parish in Bulacan where their wedding will be held. His mouth fell open as soon as he saw the church.

Their wedding day suddenly flashed on his mind and he knew right away that it would be perfect. RJ then took out his phone and captivated the church's beauty in picture form so he can show it to Maine.