36. - Ligaw Serye -

"Anong iligaw? Ligaw RJ ... LIGAW ... as in courting ... ganon." Maine told him.

"Ligaw? Maine please be honest, are you doing drugs?" he asked her.

"What? Hindi!." the young girl answered right away. Maine then slapped him using the bouquet of flowers he gave her.

"Are you crazy? May anak na tayo tapos magpapaligaw ka pa? Baliktad ka rin eh." he asked her.

"I know ... pero ... di ba .. sobrang bilis ng nangyari sa 'tin? Hindi ko na nga matandaan kung paano nagsimula lahat 'to eh. Gusto ko naman na kahit at least man lang ...  maramdaman na magkaroon ng kahit isang normal na bagay sa buhay ko. I just want to feel that sense of normalcy again. Kahit yun man lang." Maine begged. She knows asking for him to court her is stupid, given their situation, but she really just wants to take things slowly now. In order for her to know that this love is worth it, RJ must show her he's willing to wait.

"Ugh fine .... fine I will court you. If that's what it takes ... but you have to promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"Akin ka lang."

Maine's heart started beating fast, the seriousness in his voice made her knees weak. She can feel it, she can really feel that he wants her.

"Fine ... deal."

"Good, then what do you want me to do now?"

"Cook me a very yummy and quite sexy dinner." she replied.

"Yes Ma'am." he answered with a smirk on his face.

---

Over the next couple of days, RJ did everything Maine wanted him to do. He's not used to it, but if this is the way to secure her, he will do everything to make that happen.

"Dude, nanliligaw ka? sa kaniya? ba ... nakalimutan niyo ata na may anak na kayo. Kasal na dapat yan." Chris uttered before giving him a bottle of beer.

"I know right?. But she wants to take it slow so yeah bro, I have no choice." he replied. RJ then took a deep breath before letting it out in a form of a very long sigh. The young man is extremely tired because of the long working day . He doesn't want to go home yet for he knows that the minute he does, Maine will make him do more household chores. And he's not just up for that. All he wants right now is to chill and rest even just for a bit.

"Yun na nga ... dapat di mo na ligawan. Just get her pregnant again."

"Fuck you bro. Mababaliw naman siya, one month pa nga lang si Thirdy eh."

"One month na siya? nice. Nasubukan mo na ba magpalit ng diapers?"

"What? not yet. And I never want to. Siya lang gagawa nun."

"Fine then. You know bro, di na ako masusurprise kung as early as next year malam kong buntis ulit siya."

"Bakit naman?"

"Ikaw pa ba? Tsaka bro, almost a year without sex ... buti nakaya mo? Di ka pa ba tigang?"

"Gago ka talaga Chris. I'm not tigang , di naman ako hayok sa laman eh."

"Sus ... she really changed you then huh?"

"She did." RJ said with a sweet smile on his face. Maine really did change a lot of things about him. Before, he always saw relationship as nothing but a bond where two people can have sex at their own will. For him, everything was about sex without emotions. But since she came, things started to change. Slowly but surely, his personality changed for the better. It's all because of her ... it's all because of Maine.