Epilogue

Note: guys! thank you for the warm reception on the finale. I'm very happy that you enjoyed it a lot :) x and as a way to wrap things up, I wrote a simple epilogue for you.

--

Maine opened her eyes the next day feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. She slowly sat up and looked at her side to see the angelic face of her new husband. RJ is still sleeping soundly, he's the one got tired the most from all the things they did yesterday. Maine smiled and turned her eyes at the ring on her finger. Today is their first day as a married couple, today is the start of their forever.

The young girl slipped out of their bed and walked towards their massive glass window. They decided to postpone their out-of -country honeymoon so they can take care of Thirdy. After the entire celebration yesterday, the two just went home with their son and spent the night keeping the flame alive.

Maine pushed the curtain aside, letting the morning sunshine break into their room. She smiled, the majestic view of the sea at this time of the day always gets to her. It reminds her how beautiful life is and how lucky she is for finding someone like RJ in her life.

Suddenly, she felt warm kissed on her neck. It was then followed by his smell and his naked body pressed on her back. She felt him, she felt his morning wood on the area right at the bottom of her spine. They're both naked, too tired from spending an intimate night.

"Good Morning, wifey." he whispered in his deep and sexy morning voice. Maine turned and was quickly greeted by a kiss on the forehead. She grinned at him and then quickly noticed the hickeys all over his neck and body.

"Good Morning, hubby." she said, eyes still fixed at the bruise-like markings.

"Oh bakit?" RJ asked.

"Did I do all of that?" she asked, pointing to at least half a dozen marks on his neck , chest and side-abs area.

"Yep." he replied with a smug look on his face. Maine's eyebrows crossed, she doesn't remember most of the things she did last night.

"Oh my gosh, bakit di ko maalala?" she asked.

"I don't know. Gusto mo bang maalala?" he asked before holding her hands.

"Paano?"

"Tara second round tayo." he answered before grinning at her.

"Baliw ka ah. Ang harot harot ng asawa ko, ang aga-aga." she replied, pinching his chubby cheeks instead.

"Come on now love, Aray!" he said. Before Maine could even react, RJ already swooped her in his arms and brought her back to bed.

---

RJ will never get enough of Maine. He's willing to love her forever in every way possible. Using both of his massive hands, he kept her arms right above her head. He continued to kiss her the same their bodies kept on grinding on each other. 

His lust, the bullet. Her body, the gun.

His lips moved down to her neck. Maine started morning as soon as he sucked on her delicate skin. She smells like lavender, RJ's favorite flower.

He looked up and gazed at her eyes for a moment before he started planting kisses right under her boobs. RJ was about to move lower when his phone started ringing. He grunted and sat up.

Maine then pulled the down from under their pillow and gave it to him. RJ quickly saw Mamita's name flashing on the screen. He let out a sigh and answered her call.

"Good Morning, Mamita."

"Good Morning RJ, di ba kami nakaka-istorbo?" she asked.

"Actually you are." he thought to himself before smiling at Maine.

"RJ?"

"Ay po?! No not at all, why?"

"Surprise ... papunta na kami nina balae jan."

After hearing those words, RJ's heart sank. His mouth the fell open before he ran towards the window to check where they are.

"Asan na po kayo?" he asked.

"Asa may entrance na ng beach. May dala kaming breakfast, don't worry. Rose and Sebastian are with us, too."

"Okay po." he replied before ending the call right away. Maine then asked him what's going on.

"Pupunta sila dito." he replied. RJ started panicking, he got out of bed and opened the closet right away to pull out fresh & clean clothes for the both of them.

"What's going on?" Maine asked.

"Mamita and your parents are coming!" RJ replied, panicking.

"Oh shhhhhhit"

---

Maine and RJ barely made it in time. As soon as they put their clothes on, Maine ran towards Thirdy's room and RJ sprinted his way downstairs. She kind of have known this would happen. Mamita told RJ a few days ago that she and her parents will visit them often to help them start up their married life.

"Hello Mamita! Ma! Pa!" Maine greeted as soon as she and Thirdy saw them.

"Kumusta iha? nakatulog ba kayo kagabi?" Mamita asked. RJ suddenly chuckled and everyone, including Rose and Sebastian, laughed.

"Mamita ... of course di makakatulog si Maine, si RJ pa?" Sebastian uttered, only to be pinched on the shoulder by Rose.

"Loko ka ah." Maine said and everyone smiled.

"Kumusta first day?" her father then asked.

"Okay naman po." she replied, giving RJ a nudge while doing so.

"Kumain na ba kayo?" her mother asked them.

"Hindi pa po eh."

"Oh sakto, tara kain na."

---

A few minutes after they finished their breakfast, RJ stepped out to admire the morning sea. For the first time in his life, everything in him felt peaceful and great. This is a new feeling for the young guy as he's always been used to chaos. But at the same time, he intends to put this on good use. God gave him another chance to change his life the second he saw Maine, and he's pretty sure he will not waste it.

"Wanna go for a swim?" a familiar voice asked. he turned and saw Maine smiling at him.

"And get my skin burned? nah." he replied before pulling her in for a hug.

"It's a beautiful life." she whispered while looking out at the sea.

"Yes it is. It's even prettier whenever I'm with you." he replied.

"Uh, RJ?"

"What?"

"Two days before our wedding, I went to my OB to have our baby checked."

"What did she say?"

"She's not sure yet but she said there's a massive chance that we're gonna be having twins."

"Oh my God." that's all he was able to say. RJ then  leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth. After doing so , he got down to his knees and pressed his ears on her stomach.

"Are you happy?" Maine asked.

"Very."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--

that's it guys!! thank you for reading :) xx

Note: will post something about the possible sequel tomorrow :)! stay tuned x