4.-Hey Brother-

RJ's  busy rehearsing his apology speech to Maine when a familiar face walked inside his room. "Sebastian?" he asked and so his older brother came to him , gave him a hug and a pat on the back. "How's my little brother?" RJ got asked. 

"I'm not so little anymore , shut up" he replied with a half-happy-half-annoyed tone. Sebastian is Richard's older brother. The relationship between the two of them looks fine on the outside, but it really isn't. All throughout their childhood, sibling rivalry is something that's always been present in them ... at least on RJ's part. For his family, RJ knows that they treat Sebastian as their 'golden boy'. Sebastian is everything that RJ is  not , and for that ... he can't help but unworthy of his parents and even his grandmother's love. 

Sebastian is the serious one: he graduated at the top of his college class , has a job that is enough to pay him a massive 6 digit amount of money ,  hard worker,doesn't go to clubs,  his attitude and looks are also to die for. Richard on the other hand is more on the happy go lucky side. Despite the fact that he's actually quite intelligent, RJ opts to use his physical attractiveness more than his brain.  He decided to be that guy they all see him to be, a god for nothing chump. And because of that, he's been very uncomfortable around him. 

"Kelan ka pa nakabalik?" he then asked , turning his back to gather some courage to talk to the guy who materializes everything that he can never be. 

"Two nights ago ... nag stay muna ako sa apartment" Sebastian answered just as his watch started ringing. "Oops, company meeting .. alis muna ako RJ" he told him as he ran out of the younger Faulkerson's room. Just like that, Sebastian left again. 

The moment he heard him drive away using his motorcycle, RJ marched out of the room to confront his grandmother. "Mamita? bakit andito siya?" he asked right away.  "Bahay niya pa rin to RJ .... galit ka pa rin ba sa kaniya? Umayos ka nga" she told him. 

That pissed him off. 

"Ayan tayo eh ... bumalik lang siya ... siya na naman yung kinakampihan niyo" 

"RJ? naririnig mo ba yang sarili mo?! Hanggang  ngayon ba hindi mo pa rin nakakalimutan yung nangyari noon? RJ .. please grow up!" 

"Grow up? Paano Mamita? .. kung. hanggang ngayong ganun pa rin yung pinaparamdam niyo sakin! Hanggang ngayon , siya pa rin ang magaling sa inyong mga mata!" he replied, letting all his frustration out. 

"RJ , please calm down" 

"Calm down? bahala nga kayo" he replied before walking back to his room. 

---

"Seryoso? Anong pumasok sa isip nun?" Kelsey asked Maine while they're eating lunch at the cafeteria. "Di ko nga alam eh. Pero alam mo , ang sakit kasi nung mga sinabi niyang salita eh ... ang hirap kalimutan " Maine replied, reminiscing what happened last night. 

"Pero aminin mo man o hindi , kailangan mo pa rin siya ngayon"

"Oo naman" she answered before letting out a sigh. If she and RJ settles on a deal today, Maine knows she has to come clean about everything tomorrow. She only has the rest of the day to prepare herself for the emotional she'll be bringing to her parents. She can already feel their anger, she can already feel that they'll kill her. 

Maine's phone then started ringing. 

"Hello?" she asked. 

"Are we still up for later?" it's RJ on the other line. "Aba oo , don't tell me you're backing out ... hoy  as if kabod nalang mawawala to" she replied in a quite hostile tone. 

"I'm not backing out .. are you for real? I'm just asking"

Maine felt dumb for a moment but then she said she's still come. "Good" that's all he replied before ending the call. "Si RJ ba yun?" Kelsey asked. 

"Grabe kayo mag-away sa phone ... paano pa kaya niyan kung mag-asawa na kayo at magkasama sa iisang bahay"

"Asawa? Iisang bahay? Kelsey ... one big 'Ew' , I will never fall for him ... I just need him to father my baby" 

"Ba ingat ka Maine ... baka kainin mo lang yang salita mo"

"As if , never akong maiinlove sa isang matapobreng fuck boy na katulad niya" 

"Fine ... sige push mo yan"

---

RJ left home an hour earlier than he's supposed to. But he didn't leave without apologizing to his grandmother for letting his temper get the best of him. The lad made it to the coffee shop at around 4:45 om and waited till his Baby Mama arrived at around 5:05 pm. 

"You're late" he uttered and Maine just rolled her eyes. The young girl sat in front of him and asked what changed his mind. 

"I ... I realized you're right and I was wrong with the words I said to you last night" 

"Tignan mo na? Ganyan talaga kayong mga mayayaman eh ... pag nagagalit kayo inuuna niyo ang ka-matapobrehan niyo" Maine told him. 

"Pwede ba? Di ako pumunta para makipag-away .... I just really wanna help you" 

"Sige ... pero magpa-sorry ka muna"

RJ breathed a sigh of frustration but then apologized to her. Right at that moment, he knew how much pain on his ass she would be if ever they live together under the same roof. 

"Now, would you let me help you? Be the father to our baby?" he asked. 

"Yes" she replied and he immediately felt a sense of relief. Richard smiled for the first time in hours  ... but that didn't last long. Why? he saw Sebastian walk inside the coffee shop. RJ even tried but he was immediately spotted by him. 

"RJ!" he called out before walking towards them. 

"Hey" RJ greeted, as if everything is perfect between him and his brother. "Sebastian?" much to his surprise, it's Maine who asked him. He looked at her and saw her eyes fixated on his brother. "Maine? it's you!" Sebastian said excitedly. He never saw his brother this happy. 

"You two know each other?" RJ asked. 

"Oo" they replied at the same time. 

"How?" 

---

"Oh my God , magkapatid sila" those five words echoed inside Maine's mind from the coffee shop up to know that she's only a block away from her home. "What a small world" that's what Sebastian said after RJ introduced himself and Maine as 'friends'. She can't forget the look on Seb's face. It's a mix of excitement , shock and a bit of uncertainty. Maine couldn't believe it as well, who would have thought that the guy she hates the most and her savior are brothers? . And because Sebastian is in there, the two weren't able to make a plan on how to tell her parents that he got her pregnant. Now Maine has to endure a couple more days of keeping it a secret. Her time is running out , her bump will grow and in time ... her parents and everyone else will notice it. 

Maine looked on and saw a van and three bouncer-looking guys outside their house. That got her confused and so she walked as fast as she can. Much to her surprise, they let her in. 

"Maine? Iha , buti andito ka na ... please naman ... sabihin mo sakin na hindi totoo yung sinasabi niya na buntis ka" her Mom said before pointing at the old lady sitting on the couch. 

"Uh ... si ... sino po kayo?" she asked even though she knows EXACTLY who the lady is.  

The old woman then stood up and smiled at her before saying "I'm Eliza Monteverde-Faulkerson .... lola ako ni Richard ... but you can call me 'Mamita'". Maine's heart jumped a couple of beats. 

"This is it, kaya mo to" she thought to himself, knowing that she now has to tell everyone the truth ... she has to tell her parents that she's pregnant. 

---

uh-oh guys , what will happen next? ready na ba kayo sa kanilang mala 'full house' at 'fated to love you' na story? do you want moooooooore?