15.-Roses-

"Maine, hindi ka in love .... mahilig ka lang talaga" Kelsey told her. Maine just mentioned to her best friend how she's starting to fall for Sebastian's cute and gentleman ways.  "Wow , mahilig agad? at ako pa talaga huh? Kung ako mahilig ... ikaw? ... ano ka pa?" Maine then asked her, unsure whether she should get pissed or laugh about it. 

"Fine, ibahin na lang natin ... Maine ... hindi ka in love ... tigang ka lang" 

"Oh may gash ka. Malala ka na Kelsey!" she replied, laughing quite harder than she is used to. Kelsey, who is still giggling because of her own antics, then corrected her statement by saying "Maine hindi ka in love, hormonal ka lang". 

What she said struck to the young and pregnant girl. "Maybe Kelsey is right" Maine thought to herself as she started thinking about the chances that she really is just hormonal. A couple of minutes later , the two ladies parted ways. Maine then sat on the bench under the waiting shed, only to feel her phone vibrate inside her pocket. 

"Ma? Pa? Ma? Pa? Ma? Pa? Ma? Ma? Pa? Ma?" she asked, unsure of who she is talking to. 

"Maine, Mama mo to" 

"Ay Mudra ... miss you Ma" she said right away. It's only been a couple of days since she left home that's why the separation anxiety is still there. "I miss you too iha ... kumusta ka naman?" her mother asked. 

"Okay lang naman po"

"Di ka naman inaaway ni RJ?" 

"Mas mabait na po siya ngayon Ma"

"Buti naman" 

"Nga po pala ... may sasabihin po ako" Maine then uttered before glancing to her side to see if RJ's car is coming. "Ano na naman yun?" she asked. 

"Ma ... Mas mabait yung kuya niya  .. si Sebastian" 

"Naku bata ka ... wag mong sabihin in love ka na naman ... tigang ka lang oy"

"Ay grabe sya" 

"Oo nga pala .... invite mo si RJ dito next week huh?"

"Bakit naman?"

"Anniversary namin"

"Oo nga po pala ... oh sige sige po" she replied , getting nervous. RJ with her family is synonymous to chaos. 

"Oh sige , asahan namin yan ah"

---

"Rose? When did you get back?" Mamita asked the young girl after she ordered the maid to make some tea. 

"The other day Mamita .... where are they?" Rose then asked her. Rose Howard is the previous 'Maine Mendoza' of the Faulkerson family. But unlike Maine .... she didn't get pregnant, she just got caught in a massive and ugly love triangle. Rose was Sebastian's best friend ,  but then he courted her for almost a year , he thought they were gonna be together but then he got rejected in the end. But when RJ decided to court her, it only took him two weeks to make her his girlfriend. That caused yet another rift on Sebastian's relationship with RJ. 

"Oh ... Sebastian is still sleeping. RJ naman ... sinundo niya yung baby mama niya" 

"Baby Mama? why am I not surprised na nakabuntis siya?" she asked Mamita. 

"RJ is a fuck boy indeed. Karma pero nakaka-excite. At least I'll have another apo to spoil" Mamita replied happily. She really is excited about the baby. 

"Umm, Mamita?"

"What?" she asked. 

"How about Sebastian? May nagugustuhan na ba siyang iba?" Rose asked.