8.-The Ten Inches-

"Do you like Maine?" RJ asked Sebastian. God, he loves the feeling of being in control of the moment. He looked at his brother's facial expression and saw how awkward he is. "This is good" RJ thought to himself, liking the fact that he is killing Sebastian's confidence. 

Seb was about to answer, but then Mamita came in and destroyed the moment. "What are you still doing there? Pumasok na kayo!" she yelled. RJ was about to guide Maine back inside the house but then Sebastian preventing him from doing so by wrapping his arm around her. This pissed him off even more. Everyone then went in , leaving RJ in the garden. 

---

Maine still couldn't believe she was able to escape last night's sticky situation. The last thing she wants and needs right now is to be stuck in the middle of a sibling rivalry that will absolutely go no where. But if she's being honest, she'd rather be with Sebastian right now. Seb is the guy she wishes RJ would be , but she knows that's impossible ... given the fact that he's indeed a fuck boy and all. 

"Hopeless" that's all Maine can say as she sat on the side of her queen-sized bed. She slept so good she almost forgot about everything. 

After a few more minutes of stretching, Maine reached for her mp3 player to start up her morning routine. She has classes today, she must never forget that. After setting it on her playlist, Maine quickly made her way to the bathroom which she shares with RJ. Mamita intentionally put her in the room next to him so he can see and take good 'care' of her. 

Maine entered the bathroom and went straight to the sink so she can brush her teeth. She started singing her favorite song mentally. She's starting to feel that everything is gonna be fine ... well, as long as Sebastian is in there. 

Maine then bowed down as she started washing her mouth, unaware that a sleepy and naked RJ just walked in.  

--

RJ continued with his normal routine. After waking up , he shed all of his clothes and headed straight to the bathroom to take a bath. He's still wiping his eyes, that's why he didn't see that Maine is already in there. 

The lad was only brought to his senses after hearing a very loud scream. Annoyed, he looked on , only to see Maine's terrible expression while looking at his naked body. RJ screamed as well. He quickly grabbed a towel from the stand and covered himself in it. Maine then panicked. 

"You pervert!" she screamed before running back to her room. RJ returned to his room as well. He slammed the door behind him and threw himself in the bed. As soon as he was able to bury his face under the pillows, he screamed at the top of his lungs. 

---

Maine knows she shouldn't be acting like this, given the fact that he has seen him naked before but she can't help it. She now feels more awkward around him. It's like RJ became a total stranger even if he really isn't. 

One hour later , Maine finally gathered herself and returned to the bathroom. After locking the door to his room, she started taking a bath.  Maine has always wanted a life like the one she sees in television series but now that she unexpectedly got her wish, she just wants her old life back. 

---

"RJ? anong nangyari? bakit may narinig akong sumigaw?" Mamita asked him. "It's Maine , she saw me naked" he replied while eating breakfast. Sebastian then came into his view and that alone was enough to ruin his day. 

"If it isn't the golden boy" he uttered before standing up form his chair. "San ka pupunta?" Mamita asked him. "Sa labas po ... maninigarilyo muna" he replied before walking away. He can hear Sebastian muttering something to Mamita but he just shrugged it off. He then caught a glimpse of Maine as she make her down the stairs. The two had eye contact and blushed at the same time. At least the hatred they have for each other has been temporarily replaced with awkwardness. 

"Aalis ka?" she asked. 

"Yes, and where I'm going is none of your business" 

 "Okay lang .. di ko naman tatanungin" she answered. RJ just grunted and made his way out of the house, leaving the two people he hates the most behind. 

---

Maine didn't wanna show it but she got a bit hurt by his remark. He made her feel like being concerned for him is a crime. 

"Maine, come here" Sebastian told her and so she did. Sitting next to the older Faulkerson is really amazing because of how good he smells. He really is just the perfect man. 

"Maine, amy pasok ka today?" Mamita asked her. 

 "Opo , finals na po namin next week eh" she replied. 

"Ano nga pala yung nangyari kanina? Bakit ka sumigaw?" Sebastian asked her. 

"Ah si RJ kasi ... naka hubad nung pumasok sa CR" 

"He's just like that. You should be used to it though , he walks around naked a lot. The first thing you'll definitely notice is that 10 inch dick of his" Sebastian commented, only to be scolded by his Mamita for saying something explicit while eating. 

"Sorry po" he replied right away. 

RJ then reappeared once again. "Akala ko aalis ka?" Maine asked him. "Change of plans" he replied before sitting next to her. Maine is now sitting between Sebastian and RJ , this couldn't be more awkward. 

A few minutes later , she is done eating. Maine went upstairs to gather her books while RJ and Sebastian were left downstairs. "Nga pala iha ... may ultrasound appointment kayo mamaya hah? sama mo si RJ" Mamita told him. 

"Sasama po kaya yun?" she asked. 

"Of course , sinabi ko na sa kaniya kagabi pa"

"Okay po" 

The two ladies then walked out of her room and made their way downstairs once more. "Alis na po ako Mamita" Maine uttered before opening the front door. As soon as she did , she saw Sebastian and RJ's car both parked in the driveway. 

"Hatid na kita" Sebastian offered with a smile on his face. 

"You can't do that brother. Maine, come with me" RJ told her. It's not even an offer or a suggestion, it's more of a command. 

"No .. I'll take this one RJ"

"I won't let that happen" RJ answered before turning to Maine. He tried to carry her books for her but Maine stopped him from doing so. "Sorry RJ" she told him before going to Sebastian's side. After helping her get into his car, Sebastian drove her away ... leaving a very pissed off RJ behind. 

---

"Attorney , are the papers okay?" Mamita asked her attorney through the phone. 

"Yes Mam it is" 

"Great!" she said happily. 

"If you don't mind me asking, the Glass Beach House you bought ... who is it for?"

"For RJ and Maine ... that's where they'll live after she gives birth" 

---

selos pa more? right?. That's it for this part guys , ready to see a more jealous RJ and more irresistible Sebastian? what do you think will happen next? and what could be Mamita up to this time? stay tuned xx 

also guys , my other stories are updated :)

BFR 48 - https://www.wattpad.com/253947168-boyfriend-for-rent-49-the-fall

Benefits 17 - https://www.wattpad.com/253995608-benefits-xvii-sex-on-fire

p.s. I still don't know who can play Sebastian , so please continue suggesting :)