Character Profile

Just imagine her style wasn't like this ok? It will like bangs are different, just imagine her hair style is like Kamishiro Rize (from Tokyo ghoul) but the color stay same. Née? And also there are no crescent clip on her hair:)

Name: Kyurin Komori
Age: 17
Gender: female
Race: vampire
Status: alive
Height: 159cm (5'2)
Weight: 51 Kg
Blood type: O
Hair color: light purple
Eye color: blue purple
Hobbies: listen to music, play games, watch animes
Favorite food: chicken wings, sushi.

Personality
   Kyurin sometimes seems calm and may also defiant to others, but when comes to save and protect people she would be very brave and stand out to threaten people very cruel. Her words are very holy and seem like god-spoke, Kyurin has very average scores during school, her sentences are truly stated absolutely persuades others and could change people personality. Kyurin is pretty, cute and attractive when it comes to words, sometimes she could be shy around when she might needed blood or did something wrong. Kyurin was actually a little bit perverted when she fell in love with someone she desires, she would want to do everything for a guy. Cough*cough* it was actually my personality, hope you don't remind. :) As Yui's older sister, she loves yui very much and cares for her kindly, she would never drink her blood even though yui knew. She hates spiders, and scared of it. Kyurin had always want someone to beloved with her.

Ok let's get started!! Cough* author chan is sleepy now!its 11:51pm. Me will continue more! Gimme more inspirations!! 🙈🙈🙈