104. Party (4)

Elliot:hi again to everyone, I want to introduce you guys a lovely girl I've met today. Come in the stage please, Kyurin Komori!
Kyurin: 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
***********************
Everyone turn to see that one girl who is now wet and messy, she is embarrassed to walk up and talk, but then she felt more stares and this became very uncomfortable. And thus it became a nervous breakdown. And mental instability.
Elliot: Kyurin Komori?
Kyurin: *walks up to the stage*
Elliot: this is the girl Kyurin Komori, I will marry her one day.
EVERYBODY IS LIKE WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly Kyurin felt a strange pattern in her life. She never thought Elliot would look up to her, never had thought living in a castle... a noble prince who suppose to marry someone who could be noble like him. She doesn't deserve the position. She don't want it. But she doesn't want to hurt Elliot.
Kyurin: Elliot... I'm very sorry.. I cannot accept the marriage you proposed.. *takes hand away from elliot*  and I don't want you to be sad. Please look for someone else.
Elliot: why? Why can't you? I'm rich, handsome, and have authority... why?
Kyurin: *sniffs* I'm very sorry Elliot....
*moves away*  *goes down the stage*

For someone like Elliot, it's unpredictable sadist. No one had ever rejected Elliot. He even looked up to his life for god sake. So he wants HER NOW.

Elliot: GET THE FUCK UP HERE KYURIN
Kyurin: no Elliot no. I don't deserve to be  with anybody!
This scene is too wild. All the vampires are looking at Kyurin and Elliot fighting back to eachother. Elliot's love for Kyurin was like a Cupid shot.
Elliot: KYURIN KOMORI! I want YOU! I WONT let anyone TAKE YOU!
Kyurin: STFU!! And let me GO!!! *released my wings* *flies*
Everybody: 😱🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊Angels..
Kyurin took the flight and flew out the castle.
Elliot: AHHHHHHHHHHHH !! *pressed something*
Kyurin: *a cage drops and got Kyurin in* Huh? HELP HELP HELP!!!
Everybody went outside.
Yui: Kyurin Kyurin.. I will save you!!
Reiji: this is getting bad...
Kyurin struggles with her power and wings to break through but then it's blocking all her powers and now her wings can't reverse back inside. She is trapped in the cage.
Subaru: IMMA BREAK THIS CAGE FOR ONCE FOR ALL!!
Elliot: hahah.. you can't escape my cage.. nobody could... since it's made with really rare gold elements with metal... and the barrier that seals the power away. She is trapped under me.
Shu: even if you trap her, she won't love you anyway, she would rather die for herself.
Elliot: who cares, I've taken more than 50 brides... for centuries... all of them are useless and try to reject me... I'm a noble prince...
Ruki: you're just a spoiled prince
Elliot: SHUT THE HELL UP *traps ruki*
Ruki: FUCK U
Reiji: I think we need our father.
Brothers: you're right
Kyurin: 😭😭😭😢 HELP ME

CONTINUED ...
11:56pm 12/5/2017

Good night !!