Yui's different personality

Kyurin POV

I woke up in a morning full of voices outside the hallway. It was Yui. I check the clock it was already 10am. What the hell? I slept like almost eleven hours. Me quickly got myself up change in my usual clothes and dash out the door. Revealing Ayato and Yui. They are arguing. It's the first time.

"I'm sick of you sucking my blood! Could you just please stop treating me like a lifeless toy! " Yui scolded at the red head vampire. Then my sister kicked Ayato to the wall harshly.
"What wrong with you! " Ayato shouted back to his girlfriend. And he stood up wiping the dirt away. "Seriously I-i it happens everyday okay! It's not a lot! And I was trying to be nice!"
"No you're not! You suck me almost dry everyday and I hate it! Also it hurts! You don't understand my feelings! I hate you Ayato!" the platinum blonde girl tempered.

"What happened.... " I rub my eye to clearly view the understanding. I close the door behind me and went to brush my teeth. When I came back to my room, I can't believe what I saw, Yui is totally freaking me out, she is literally sucking Ayato's blood.
"This is a payback for what you did and how much you sucked my blood., hmph!!" Yui released her fangs, she grab Ayato's collar and threw him in the floor. Letting the red head groan in pain.
Ayato was stunned and try to retrieve if this is really Yui. He got up and stared at me. Yui ran back her room was tears.

"Holy shit!" I opened the door and slam really hard to ignore Ayato. "He found out I was peeping at him!" I whispered. I locked the doors. Since vampires can't teleport when doors are locked. Sigh.

Ayato POV

I groaned as chichinashi was harshly sucking my blood. Her actions are really never seen before. Did she ate wrong medicine or something? Finally she finished drinking my blood but is not over, she grab my collar and I fell in the floor. Then chichinashi spoke," This is a payback for what you did and how much you suck my blood! Hmph!" She finished her sentence. I glared at her eyes, she begin to have watery tears down and Yui rushed back to her room. I got up, I have presence someone is watching me, turning over it was Kyurin but she ran back in her room also. I heard she locked the doors. Shit. Sigh. Then I teleported back to my room.

Before I could think, Laito is in my bed.
"Yo Ayato, what happened before? " my older twin brother said.
"N-nothin, it just that chichinashi got her nerves up.." I blushed and my head tilted away. Why I do act like this?
Later Laito disappeared, I went up my bed and relax.

Laito POV

"Seems like bitch-chan got little brave, let me test her.." I said mischievously.

Timeskip~

"Ouch, I got slapped, " I touched my cheeks, it's still red, shit. That sadistic girl.

Shu:
Ear plug got ripped by Yui.

Reiji:
One of Reiji expensive cup got broken.

Subaru:
Got two hands with sharpie and many doodles.

Kanato:
Teddy's ears got tear off.

Kyurin:
Favorite app got deleted and got hacked.

Everyone: WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Yui!!!!!!!!

Yui POV

"Tch, all these fools, now screaming in search of me? No dare, it's all revenge," I thought. Just then I sense all the brothers in my room, and my sister. I turned to see them with a face of danger, that expression amuse me, all their dark aura attempt to kill me with those sharp eyes.
"Oh hi good afternoon everyone, what wind blows you here?" I said mischievously. I smirked.
"Oops, I think I play too far?" I smiled at them.

"WHY MY teddy's ears all Teared up? " Kanato pissed as he squash the teddy roughly.
"My hand! It's all full with sharpie! You damn bitch!" Subaru destroyed the lamp.
"Yui! Why you do this to my game! I haven't save all my process yet! And my account! You hacked it right?" Kyurin scolded.
"Seems like I need to push more punishment for you to understand your position correctly, now admit that you've done to break one of my expensive England cup I bought online.." Reiji said sternly, he push his glasses on the bridge of his nose correctly, his voice got deeper.
"Pay me an earphone... How dare you.. "Shu first time had his eyes open for this anger that Yui ripped his earphone. It was cold stare.

"Calm down, bro," I sigh.

I am totally done, I have no more inspirations, just take your own imagination. Thx .