Having Some fun nights with Yui and Kyurin

Devi POV

So before I go to sleep, I joined Yui with me to Kyurin's room, I told her we gonna have a crazy night and sleepover together in a bed, since it can sleep three people and we all skinny Homo sapiens. I smirked with fun cool ideas.

===

"So Yui-chan, what anime do you like? Have you watch any of it? Or any k-drama or other movies? " I said, girls talk time.

"Yup, I do watch it, sigh* I watch them like on school offs not like watching it on school days, " Yui sigh with upset face.

"I watch them too! I used to watch k-dramas and animes, but it turned up like too much addiction will also drop, now I'm out of animes to watch, now I like reading.." Kyurin answered me.

"Oh... " I formed an O in my mouth. "What kinda songs you like? " Devi ask them again.

"Well we had lots, and I randomly just download songs I like for my own, " Kyurin say.

"I don't really hear music that much, less songs.. " Yui said innocently.

"Oh it's ok! You wanna see my magic? I can show it now and let's play for the rest of the night! I'm not sleepy yet! " I called.
Yay my time to show my best magic in the world!

"I see Devi chan... Ya know the great me of Kyurin also know magic!! Let's play let's play! " she got all excited, wow i can't believe , other than me she also knows magic!

"Let's make up a plan! We can make this all fun, OOHH let's play music too, Kyurin-chan how many songs you have? " I rush asked while my heart starts to throb so much and fun overwhelm my brain
"Let's say over 200? I have Chinese songs, English songs, Japanese songs, and Korean songs.. And others..." Kyurin counted endlessly.

"Ok ok ok ok! So I'm gonna play mine too, and then yours how about that? " I smiled plead her.

"Yes why not! Oh I have nice idea, let's make everything in this room move! Like match the clothes together like living things, also also make water into bubble baths and make the bubbles flow in the mansion! " Kyurin hyped like a crazy clown, this was a perfect idea ! I love it! " since to me music are my magic souls, so while I listen to songs, my magic grow more powerful! It depends on what song I hear, " she continued.

"What? You have that ability? I don't have that kind of magic, I only know that I'm born to be magician and same time I'm a 'half vampire' I whispered that word to them.

Their faces are so shocked tho and they never realized that.

"KkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKkKkkKKkK... " Yui said many K's meaning Hai. She is like trying to shut you up.

"Cough^ so you are a 'half vampire' dude" Kyurin made some finger gestures while she whisper that word to me and those eyes she stare at me like tease.

"Yup, so what now? Let's play! Yui give ideas too, please I'm sure you can make something fun too.." I gave her a cute kitty face.

"I don't know magic but I have vampire abilities hehe, so maybe like support you guys in the play? " Yui still hesitating. But I think it's ok for her.

"Ne, Kyurin, what if I combine magic with you, what will that happen? " I got some ninja thoughts, cuz I watched fairy tail, it's like unison raid? Wow!

"Devi chan, it sounds like the anime fairy tail, cuz this method is like unison raid, idk what will you guys make, " Yui said in worry,
"I agree with that! I didn't say no! "Kyurin smirked into fun, she is getting ready to go crazy.

"Ok well why not let's go start the music? I will do it," I went to my iPad which is 100% battery life, I clicked a song KoiYuki by silent base, the music is soft and pretty, and good melody, we both clapped eachother and sing that song, and wow most of my songs were almost similar to hers.

While that happen it's weird, getting more colder, snow in the mansion? I widen my eyes so huge like a doll, I looked at Kyurin, she was focusing on it so much that even me couldn't do it.

"Kyurin what magic is this? "

"Oh, imaginary, my imagination is very strong so I'm good at visualize stuff easily, so if I want snow I make snow, flower petals, flower petals, I can make rains too.."

"What the hell! "

"Oh oops sorry if this is too much for you,.."

"Oh no it's ok, can you imagine a warm snow? "

"Yes why not of course! " Kyurin said and start making the temperature up, yes finally! The snow is so warm! I touch the snow, wow so amazing. So now I went outside her room wow snows!

"Yui let's build snowman!!" I called up her. "Let's play frozen! "

Yui POV

This is fun, I'd never meet that Devi is a cheerful girl, and she knows many magic and also Kyurin she knows magic, the snow is so warm.

"Okay!" I replied Devi, I quickly picked up some snow and roll up into little balls. I hope this doesn't affect brother rooms. ... It will make big fuss.. I got the first snowball and I threw it to devi but she dodged it and she make an aim to me, badly she didn't hit me and avoided the balls and I got myself quickly and threw more and make more as much as I can since it's warm. Having snow fights were my third time of life. First time that it was always Kyurin with me while we were little.

Kyurin POV

I never had experience this magic before, I can do this. Next song was Angel of Darkness, OH MY GOSH this song beats me very much, it's like I want to fly so much in the air, so only this time i made my magic more longer since the both of them were having fun outside my room. So I quick take a spread of my wings and flew out my door quietly.

I love flying, this cannot be seen to others, so I usually hide myself flying to somewhere. Unfortunately it only last about five or six minutes, I end up landing to Reiji's room, oh hell no, that son of bastard strict man, but Reiji daddy is always like that, so I ignore his presence, and I hide my scent walk away his room silently go back my own room. Before reach my door I got little dizzy, which means I used up all my powers and the snows all gone.

Kyurin shook her head more to wake herself up, and ran to her room and open up her songs with earphone.

30 minutes later...

"Aahh finally feel more better after gaining some music souls," I mumbled myself. I got sleepy so I close my app and let my phone charge, last I feel darkness through my vision.

Back to Devi POV

"Aahh, the snows are gone, how about let's play together Yui, since Kyurin went to sleep already," I look at her bed. Yui was beside me.

"Devi chan,it's 2:50am, I wanna sleep..." Yui yawned with some watery down her corner eye. "Let's play tomorrow ok? Oyasumi..(mean goodnight)" Yui walked away and back to her own room.

So now left with me alone huh? I said to myself back to my room. I haven't take a shower yet so I grab my onesie pj, I like them, it's brown color with usagi ears. After shower got tired and go to sleep.

==========

A short one sorry :3