Suck my blood

Charlie woke up at 8am Sunday morning, the light shines to his face and couldn't help but to wake up.

"Nnnmmmm..... Yawn*** "

The strawberry pink hair boy feel someone's beside him hugging his arms. He rolled his head over and saw a long white hair girl in his bed still snoring.

"Devi-chan? Why... " Said Charlie rubbing his eyes. Charlie got up and stretched himself.

In that moment, Devi also woke up. Her brown chocolate like eyes meet Charlie's minty green eyes, it feels cold stare but it's pretty warm to look at it, it drags you into his brain.

"Devi-chan, you really love to sleep with me don't ya? " i puffed her chin like a cat, she was blushing red, Devi gave me a weird stare and step back from my bed.

"S, sorry!!! I wasn't meant to sl-sleep with you! I don't know it's was your room! Baibai!!!" She stuttered and ran out my room.

0.0...

Charlie got himself up and did a little morning exercise himself, he yawned a little bit.

"IT so nice! I wonder if the others are awake yet..."

Soon after Charlie change himself and brush his teeth, he try to peek on one of the girl's room. What he entered was still Devi's room. It was cute. She had a queen size bed that has brown, white, black, blue, yellow colors. I wonder where was she. Charlie then remember that, Devi was a magician! And plus she is a vampire!

Nah maybe I won't bother them. I will just leave them alone now. Charlie thought.

Few. Hours. Later..

Something snaps Charlie pain, on his neck tho. It was kyurin, one of the girl with pretty purple hair and blue eyes. Bites his neck. Drawing his blood. It was first time a vampire bites him, he wondered why he wouldn't feel hurt but feels pleasure. Charlie hugs her waist and more. Soon Kyurin finished feeding him and pull herself up. She see Charlie face blush red, both of them stares eachother eye to eye. The vampire girl slowly peck a kiss on his cheeks and left Charlie alone.

Next thirty minute it wasn't whoever knock the door it was Devi in Charlie's room. She comes toward Charlie as Charlie move back himself the bed. He knew he couldn't escape, Devi then spoke. "I'm ...a half vampire and never know how blood taste like... so.. may I take a bite?..." Devi said cutely, whimpered like a cat. Meow' and Devi bites Charlie in the neck.

Devi sucked for few seconds and pull her fangs out. She licked the spot where he sucked Charlie and let it heal.
"That was fantastic Charlie arigato." Devi said.
Devi was happy and Charlie was happy. A realization came to Devi's mind, Charlie's blood are much closer the same scent as hers. Why?

I know it seems boring this chapter but just leave it alone if you want I had no thoughts. Sorry and for months haven't update.