101. Party (1)

Hola beautiful humans that are reading my book I love you so much please tell your friend if you love my book so much means I need more loving friends that likes DBL...😆😆😆😆 and you can share my book too if you want 😘😘 now let's get started...

Normal POV

    It is a very nice weather with a fine morning. Sun and shine, all the sakamaki brothers and komori sisters are invited to a party today. It's all the vampires invited to a big castle to celebrate a noble's birthday.
Dear Sakamaki's and Komori's,
        It's our noble prince birthday today so we are inviting you to our castle for a party. Please be prepared for the party with beautiful suits and dresses at 4:50pm. Be sure to come on time because the door gates will close at 5:25pm. Thank You.

Kyurin: wahhhh!!!*_* we are invited to noble prince castle! It's gonna be a great day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps happily*
Yui: I can't wait until the party starts!! Let's see, I still have my pink dress that is up to my knee. Need to find that ASAP and make some make up on my face. 😆😆😆
Shu: *still sleeping*
Reiji: everyone of you will wear something pretty and be down stairs at 4pm. Because it will take us about 50 minutes to get to the castle. ;) *leaves*

Kanato was excited because he will have a chance to wear a handsome suit that Reiji bought him last year. Which had never worn.

Laito will wear flashy suits to drag girls attention.

Ayato will wear something attractive.

And Subaru will be like a shiny CAR!
Just joking.;p
Subaru will be cute in a white suit with red flowers.

Kyurin and Yui

Kyurin: Yui Yui wear this one. Sister pair please! We both will be so gorgeous together!!!!

 Sister pair please! We both will be so gorgeous together!!!!

For yui^

For Kyurin^

For Kyurin^

Yui: omg so pretty!! I love dresses that is like this! *hugs Kyurin so tight*
Kyurin: Yui Yui Yui Yui... and help me braid a braid plzzzz, and you know my hair is so long I wanna braid one to the left side of my head. And I will clip my crescent clip. This is awesome don't you think?
Yui: yes good idea and I want u to help me with a braid too, that is gonna be tied up with bun and some hair is braided. 😆😆😆👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

We are so connected!!! *kyurin and Yui shouted*

Timeskip*****

....

............

......

Sorry  I know it's short I will make it a little longer the next one :p