Lets go to school

Devi POV

"Devilish chan, wake up.. "

Who was there early in the morning? I'm still sleepy, my eyes twisted a little and open my eyes, it was Laito who woke me up. I got myself up and crack my head little. It was nice to sleep.

"Good morning Lai-kun.. " I yawned little with my palm covering my mouth. Can they start knowing already. It took them so long to know my identity.

"You look very cute in Onesie pj, are you trying to seduce me? Nfu"

"No shut up, " I pushed my hood off and it reveal my long silver hair, it was kinda hot like this, my hair looks sticky. There was a mini clock I check the time it was 11am already. I slept like 9 hours?

"Laito, what you doing here, get out, I'm gonna change my clothes, "

"It's okay, I can see you naked fufufu.."

"No, get out, I'm serious, "

"Okay okay," he disappear in thin air.

Quickly, I changed into my brown skirt and a pink short sleeve shirt, and my brown shoe. Last I brush my teeth and washed my face, tie up my hair neatly.

It was pretty big here, maybe I could get lost easily, since I only know that my room was next to Yui's , bathroom, living room, kitchen, and yeah. Next thing my head could think was good, I'm hungry for hell. Make a second sigh, Ayato is in my room. What does he want for me? Bite me? Drink my blood? Please no. Ayato came more closer to me and grip my body to the wall. His hands were holding my shoulder tightly.

"You little devil, you can't run or can't do anything so better don't disobey your truly and let me sink my teeth into your flesh, I'm curious on your blood, " that's what he said with thirsty tone. Man, I wanna run! This place will do. I kicked him in the thing and rushed out the room.

"HEELLP HELLP A pervert beast is coming! " I cutely whimpered calling for certain someone to help me from this issue, I hate being bitten, and it sounds really wrong, I don't like it, pls, I might don't taste good. Running down the halls,I see the albino male, Subarun is by the window, I ran up to him and sat on his lap quick.

"Hey! Why you on my lap? " tsundere kun said.

"Well, help me avoid that Tomato, your highness don't want to get a bite, " I said to him seriously, he was looking confused but I got my head to his chest and hugged him sweetly. Ayato is coming coming coming!

"OI! Why you hug Subaru! Come back to your truly! " he said trying to pull me out Subaru's rough body, it felt warm and comfortable.

"NUUUUU!! Mercì, lord help me! Don't pull me! " I squeeked, next thing I feel is he pulling my hair, why le?

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! Don't pull my hair! My hair is precious ya know! You're being impolite Ayato! No dickshit you're the worst man ever! You know you had made your highness mad!" I hushed my words to his ear, the feel of pull is gone but he hadn't done just cuddled me into his torso.

"Your truly will finely take your first experience, and first to taste your blood, so give up your highness, " he smirked at me looking each others faces, Ayato caught me in bridal style and teleported to somewhere quiet, his room.

"AYE ! calm! Ayato.... " Ayato said nothing and push my down the wall harshly, his chest pressed into my breast and his sharp fangs already into bite down my neck roughly. It hurts! It's like a sharp object tear into your skin deeply. Ayato's right arm circled my waist and left hand on my right cheek.

"Ahh... A..Ayato... S-stop.... "

"Your blood is so sweet.... it had natural sweet flavors... Mm mm..." The red head vampire mumbled. But later stopped him sucking my blood, he got into a froze, it's like he got alert on his brain. Me, Devi pushed him off and I quickly ran back my room.