9. Trip (7)

Asking when is Yui's birthday

Kyurin: dad dad! I want to ask you a question!
Kyurin: dad? Hello! It's your precious Kyurin!
Seiji: what hon?
Kyurin: dad you finally reply me back!
Seiji: you need help?
Kyurin: I want to ask when is Yui's birthday! So I want give her a proper celebration!
Seiji: um.. Kyurin chan, about that question... Seriously dad doesn't really know when is Yui's birthday..
Kyurin: aren't you our dad? Is it because we are adopted dad?
Seiji: Kyurin chan.... Gomenne... you two are adopted.
Kyurin: how many things have you been hiding from us dad!😡 please tell your daughters.. I don't expect lies

Yui has created a group chat. [yui, Kyurin, seiji]

Yui: dad!
Kyurin: Yui! Why are you here! Aren't you sleeping?
Seiji: hi Yui.
Yui: shut up dad, tell me what's going on first. Answer my question. Are we adopted?
Seiji: yes Yui, I've been hiding this for 17 years, I'm sorry couldn't tell you the truth, but please forgive me, I have reasons..
Kyurin: what type of reasons?
Yui: SPEAK OLD MAN!!
Seiji: are you sure you will accept the truth I will be telling you now?😠 are you prepared?
Yui: yes dad..
Kyurin: yes.

Back to reality a little!!!

"Hey! Ringo chan! Hello?" A voice called from Kyurin. It was Laito.
" y-yes?" Kyurin said.
"What are you doing?" Laito asked.
"Trying to ask my dad to tell more about us?" Kyurin tell Laito.
"About bitch chan birthday? " Laito doubt.
"Most likely, and other stuff.." " Kyurin convinced.
Ring
"Oh sorry I need to look at the message, excuse a little," Kyurin said goodbye to a person next to her in the bus.

Back to group chat.

Seiji: many years ago, I met one of sakamaki sons of Sakamaki Tougo. Which is where you living now. One of the second oldest son called me to kill her mother, Beatrix. I do this to follow their Order, and I was the vampire hunter...
Kyurin: WHAT!!!!!
Yui: WHAT!!!!!
Kyurin: but what was the reason tho? To make us live here?
Yui: yea!
Seiji: and so I killed the woman, she didn't regret to die, the son that tell me to kill her was, Reiji Sakamaki.
Yui: Reiji...did?
Kyurin: oh gosh... And then what happened??
Seiji: the reason that Beatrix didn't regret to die because she has to put her son, Shu, the oldest son of sakamaki family against Cordelia, which is son of triplets, they both want to show towards eachother who was great ahead of the family. While Cordelia only harsh through one her son, Ayato and even to Beatrix, although Beatrix loved her son and cared for them, she has to force Shu on studies and make him the best, but it's too pressure for him, until Reiji, was jealous and Shu gets to happy, and her mom was defiant on him, killed Shu's best friend Edgar, burned the town. That's when after he fired the village, I killed Beatrix.
Yui: that was just.. Too sad.... No wonder why every brother wasn't get along...
Kyurin: so this is all because of Cordelia? Jesus Christ.. So Reiji hated Shu and his mother because of jealousy and defiant.. Sob*
Yui: maybe in Reiji's eyes, her mom always a perfect woman, that's why he also hated the way she treats Shu the only one who gets to be concern. I feel bad for them..
Kyurin: you're right, Yui.. Sob*

(Read the wiki about Beatrix if you unsure what am I writing)

Seiji: cough* so .....
Yui: how about Cordelia? Did you also killed her?
Kyurin: tell us everything dad! And you know this much about sakamaki family and never told us just to send us here? Who told you this much stuff?
Seiji: I'm sorry Yui, I can't tell you any further...
Yui: dad! Why?
Seiji: because you have figure out yourself, with the rest. And Kyurin, it was their uncle, the brother of Tougo Sakamki told me. Goodbye daughters, I have to work.

Seiji Komori has offline.

Yui: father!!!

Yui has become mad ass bitch