BONUS AFTER EPISODE 12 of Season 1

I make this for fun, hope you like this bonus. Don't forget to vote, comment, or subscribe! Muah muah

"I'm thirsty.." Yui said waking up from dead stabbing through the heart.
"Hey Reiji, what happened to her?" Ayato panicked a little.
"She couldn't be one of us right.?" Kanato questioned.
"I'm not fully sure the potion, let's just aware this is just temporary of her changes. " Reiji said.
"Ja. What should we do with bitch chan?" Laito said.
"Give her some water. " Shuu said.
Subaru get Yui some water and hand it to Ayato.
"Here Yui, drink some water. " Ayato said.
"Thanks.. " Yui drink a sip of water and stopped.
"What's wrong?" Ayato asked her.
"I don't feel like drinking water.. " Yui give the water back to Ayato.
"I feel like things become interesting... " Laito spoke.
"Shut up. " Ayato said.
"Can I go back to my room Ayato. I don't want to wear this dress, I want to take a shower. " Yui said. Ayato replied yes and Yui went back to her room.
"Reiji, you should check the potion more carefully...." Kanato said in spooky voice.
Three hours later...,
"I know what happened, " Reiji called out for all the brothers.
"Since the heart of Cordelia was still in her heart, her soul was dead, but not completely dead, even Yui stabbed herself doesn't mean she will return normally full human. My potion might has turn her a half vampire. " Reiji said.
"Whoa, tch, who gave a damn, interesting, as long as she is still like a human. " Ayato grinned.
"Hei.. Bitch chan is surely changed. Ma. It's ok.. I'm off. " Laito walked off.
"So, Yui San is not a sacrifice bride? Or ? Boring.. " Kanato said squeezing the teddy, he told teddy let's go and teleported.
Others just left without any word. Reiji didn't want bother care anymore, Reiji accept Yui their half family type and smirked back to his room laughing uncontrollably.

Okay bye.