Facebook

It was another nice day. The moment they learned something about Facebook, the Sakamaki family downloaded Facebook in an early morning. They start to have fun into the community.
Their names..

Yui Komori-- Yui_himechan
Kyurin Komori-- YourQueenKyurin
Ayato Sakamaki-- AyatoSama
Laito Sakamaki-- LoveYouXLaitoS.
Kanato Sakamaki-- Kanato.Teddy.
Reiji Sakamaki-- OtakuPoisonReiji
Shu Sakamaki-- Music'SLifeShu
Subaru Sakamaki-- SubaruS.

Ruki Mukami: RukiAmazing
Kou Mukami: StarIdolKou
Yuma Mukami: SugarCubesYuma
Azusa Mukami: CutMeMoreAzusa

Shin Tsukinami: JustNutsHin
Carla Tsukinami: FirstBloodK.Carla

In case::...
Cordelia: BeautifulWomenInTheWorldCordelia
Beatrix: LovePainBeatrix
Christa: LockUpToowerGirl_Christa
Seiji Komori: HuntYouDownSeiji
Karl Heinz: KarlHeinz

Lets start!!
================================================================

Friend requests flows everywhere, devices change society, as everyone accepting the friend on Facebook.
Yui was reading her book unaware the many quests that send to her phone, the blonde had over 20 friends quests, her phone couldn't see the wallpaper anymore. Finally hours later Yui finished her book. As she took the charger off her phone realize all these friends she had.
"What the fuck? These jerks.." Yui got mad as she click too fast the accept some of them went decline.

YourQueenKyurin accept
AyatoSama accept
LoveYouXLaitoS. Decline
Kanato.Teddy accept
OtakuPoisonReiji decline
Music'sLifeShu accept
SubaruS accept
RukiAmazing decline
StarIdolKou accept
SugarCubesYuma decline
CutMeMoreAzusa decline
JustNutsHin decline
FirstBloodK. Carla accept

The in case friend quest all decline.

Laito has updated new status.

"What the hell bitch-chan! Accept me!!"
30 likes    6 Comments

Yui_Himechan: sorry! I press too fast! Bruh!
OtakuPoisonReiji: @Yui_Himechan you dare to decline me.. You know what will happen..

Yui_HimeChan has accepted all friend requests.

RukiAmazing: now that's a good girl, livestock.
SugarCubesYuma: I thought you abandoned me..
CutMeMoreAzusa: thank..... You.... Eve.....
JustNutsHin: thanks.

======

YourQueenKyurin has updated new status

Yo!!! All the fucking Vampires!! Read my name and you know who am I hahahahahahahahah!!!!

50 likes    21 Comments

AyatoSama: and your truly is king!
OtakuPoisonReiji: what the hell...
FirstBloodK.Carla : I'm the king you lowly vampire Ayato! And shut up that bitch who post this.
YourQueenKyurin: oh yea you tsukinami's, you just called me a bitch huh? Only Laito could call me that! Don't underestimate me, I could use magic...
LoveYouXLaitoS: awe... Ringo-chan.. But bitch chan is called for @Yui_Himechan.
JustNushin: you said you can do magic? That's so hilarious, you not a magician, you're vampire..
Yui_Himechan: what's all this commotion in Facebook! SHUT UP!!
And I could admit Kyurin could use magic..
RukiAmazing: that's impossible.. How?
StarIdolKou: tell me Neko chan.. Or I use my eye to figure it out.
YourQueenKyurin: Yui, you explain I'm tired, I gonna take a nap.. Yawn*
Yui_Himechan: well, it's hard to say, while I was little whenever Kyurin-chan listen to songs she will like absorb the soul of the music and gain magical powers, yesterday well she did carry lot of magic because we heard the entire day..
Kanato.Teddy: seriously? I don't feel anything.. and see Kyurin-San did nothing..?
Yui_Himechan: well dunno you guys, I could see it. Her aura is blue, and I could feel it in my room.
JustNutSHin: that's rare, only angels could do that... Wait .. Could you be?
SubaruS: could she be what??
YourQueenKyurin: I don't know, I just have these powers, maybe I inherit from my parents, they died when I was a baby.
Music'SLifeShu: I think... Her dad is descendant of the half angel... Aren't you suppose to sleep?
AyatoSama how do you know Shu? Aren't you suppose to sleep too?
OtakuPoisonReiji: remember that woman said her friend is also vampire demon... Means her mother..
RukiAmazing: that make sense.
CutMeMoreAzusa: hai..... I see a lot... of... Comments.... So...I see......

Kyurin posted a photo.

My favorite couple! Their songs are so good! I'm gonna go their concert live!

100 likes     3 Comments

StarIdolKou: I admit they are good too... :]
Music'SLifeShu: Korean couple.. 
Yui_Himechan: I heard their songs b4, they are great!

Kyurin added another photo.

Yo this expression tho! Laito! I sneakily took a picture of you laughing. ..101...

LoveYouXLaitoS: Ringo-chan

LoveYouXLaitoS: Ringo-chan... Please... QAQ
YourQueenKyurin: I found it cute!!!
Yui_Himechan: Laito you are cute.
Kanato.Teddy: am I not cute? :(
AyatoSama: got you Laito! 0.0
Yui_Himechan: no, Kanato is cute too, ;)
Kanato.Teddy: thanks Yui-San.

Hi humans! Now comment what you want for the next Facebook chapter! ;)