99.

Subaru found a human on a park, it's a random boy who look like waiting for a friend. Kyurin was dragged and begin to see those blue energies overwhelming her mind. At last, Subaru saw her ultimate blue eyes glowing..
Kyurin: su! ba! Ru😖... *close mah eyes* *avoid looking at humans*
Subaru: come on you got to do this Kyurin! *grabs kyurin*
Kyurin: AHHHHH

The boy that is sitting on the bench confused about those two weird couples later he saw that purple haired girl her eyes are like bright blue and now staring at him.

Kyurin: i.. I'm.. so sorry ...*opens my mouth reveals my fangs*
The boy: EHHH AHHHHH!!!
Kyurin bit the boy and started the spirit transfusion. Later something awful happened after Kyurin sucked all the energies away from him, he turned into sparkling ashes and died, left with the rest of the auras absorbed.

Whoops. A girl saw that her bf is shattered now running away with tears and screams. It was the boy from before waiting for the girl. Hmm

The Sakamaki brothers are shocked

Kyurin finally come back to her senses but then she doesn't feel like she is herself anymore she had done something extremely awful. "What have I done?.." *starts to cry* she looked back to the brothers with those bright blue eyes and those fangs. Kyurin screamed as she turned back to normal state fainted to the ground.

It sounds stupid and weird but then see ya in next chapter muah