Height

Weeks later now on school.... Having health check up..

The day seems bored to everyone in gym, Yui, Kyurin, Ayato, Laito have the same period class for gym. Today was measuring height, weight, and stretches. There are no girl or boy separation. Next class will be Subaru, Reiji, Shu, but the lazy ass might not come or maybe. And after that will be Kanato.

The teachers lined the students up two lines to take turns. Coincidently, Yui and Kyurin together but end up same match up pair across with Ayato and Laito.

Laito: Yo, bitch-chan, Ringo-chan, we meet again Laito made a fly kiss

Kyurin: eww, get out my way, Kyurin snorted

Yui: giggled until her breath

Ayato: after this is done, make me Takoyaki chichinashi

Yui: no next class I have English, sorry :p

Kyurin watched the two arguing about Takoyaki problems. She gulped in silence. And made a cough.

Kyurin: do-don't ask me, I don't know how to make Takoyaki. ..

Ayato watched Kyurin observing her looks. She wasn't lying. The face told him. Then they all quiet until one of the teacher called for Yui.

"Yui Komori, .." The teacher who was a woman with long light Green hair down to her waist. Yui replied back and nodded. Yui was told to take off her shoes.
"Yui Komori, 158.5 cm.." Ms. Toriko said. Next is weight she said. "42 kg."
"Wait what? I lost three kg? Last time I check I was 45 kg.." Yui gasped. I think because I moved to here and didn't eat very well.. Yui thought. I lose some weight somehow.

"Next is Kyurin Komori onegai.."

"Hai," Kyurin replied.

"Kyurin Komori, 159.7 cm, and 43 kg, "

"Hphm.. I lost some weight also, wth.." Kyurin thought to her self shouting in her mind.

"Next person pls.. !" The teacher called.

Meanwhile

"Ayato Sakamaki, 174 cm, 64 kg, and Laito Sakamaki, you're the same height as Ayato, and it seem you still remain same weight from last year.." The male teacher spoke to two out of three triplets.
"Fufufu, seems like Ayato got little heavier from last time.. Is it eat too much Takoyaki? " Laito teased his younger brother.
"Tch, who cares, just some food made me heavier, as long as it doesn't get me out of shape it will be fine.." Ayato snorted. The both brothers wear back their shoes and went to other session to do stretches. Before its their turn Ayato and Laito asked about Yui and Kyurin's height and weight.

"So bitch-chan and Ringo-chan got lighter, not heavier like Ayato, fufufufu... " Laito smirked with giggle.
Kyurin laughed as hard as she could and Yui say Ayato you shouldn't eat too much Takoyaki. But Ayato ignored the question, the red head had a little red shy on his cheeks.

Pretend Ruki was also same gym class with them

"Ruki Mukami 180cm.. " the male teacher said.
"Thx"

Next class...

Reiji, Subaru and Shu.
Shu didn't come. Subaru was ordered by Reiji to go and wake him up for health check up. Later Subaru ended up picking a fight with Shu, they both got suspended and Reiji just ignored those stupid brothers. But it later, some fan girls carried them tied up to the gym. XD . Reiji got checked first, yup, he was taller than Shu, only 3 cm, Subaru was last to born and he is close to the height of Shu, two cm shorter than Shu. Yeah.

Next class...

Oops I forgot mukamis ain't I? Nvm, I don't wanna do it, you know the feels. ;-; bored out of wonder

Kanato.

"Hey there, Pipsqueak! The only male in here that is short! Hahahahahahah!" Certain student teased Kanato for being a short guy.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I KILL U!" Kanato raised his voice with scary stare to the mortals, although night school was built for vampires, it also have some humans along with it.  The purple haired vampire walk away, he didn't like the way people call him short, but being short has pros and cons, really. Me is short.

Thanks. And bye. And goodbye. And bye afternoon. >U•