SPECIAL CHAPTER

This is included in the story ne~ 😊😆

Kyurin POV

I was listening to my favorite song and practicing it. It's my most favorite song, I love it very much, and it's also very sad. So since no one is awake yet, before they awake I quickly went to take a good shower. After that I start to read the piano notes of the song. Humming the song and use the air as the piano tapping around. I know all the notes and sounds, since I memorized it.
Soon after I took practice for an hour, I finally caught all the notes right and I will take practice in Shu's music room. Laito has a piano, so just using a little bit won't be a freak right? Yea I think is ok.

Kyurin quickly teleported to the Music room and sat on the piano chair, she opened the case looking at the beautiful black and white notes. She placed the fingers into the cold touch of notes, taking a deep breath, her earphones are on her ears, and song is ready. She started to sing while playing the piano.

"maiochiru konayuki ga
yama no se wo shiroku someru
sabireta mura no abaraya de
futari, mi wo yoseau fuyu no yoru

deatta hi mo, yuki datta
anata ga hohoemi tsubuyaku
iroribi ni hotetta kao wo
ooki na sode no kage ni kakushita

haru no otozure wo
ibuki no yorokobi saezuru tori-tachi to utau
kirei na koe da neto anata ga itta
tada sore ga, sono kotoba ga, ureshikute

itsuka, kirei na koe ga denakunattemo
soredemo watashi wo aishitekuremasuka?
atarimae da yotte yasashiku warai
sotto ooki na te ga hoho wo nadeta

aoba teru natsu no gogo
anata ga yamai ni taoreta
mazushii meoto kurashi de ha
anata wo naosu kusuri ha kaenai

akuru hi mo akuru hi mo
tada, hitasura ni hata wo oru
hakanaki no momiji no ha no youni
anata no inochi wo chirase ha shinai

kisetsu ha nagarete
natsu no owari wo tsugeru suzumushi ga rin, to naku
kirei na yubi da neto kizu darake no te wo nigiru, sono te ga
amari nimo tsumetakute...

itsuka kirei na yubi ga nakunattemo
soredemo watashi wo aishitekuremasuka?
atarimae da yotte sekikomi nagara
itamu yubi wo ooki na te ga tsutsunda

hiru mo yoru mo hata wo oritsudzukete
hayaku hayaku, kusuri wo kawanakereba...
mou sukoshi, ato sukoshi, momiji ga chiru mae ni
kono yubi ga tomaru made... kono hane ga, tsukiru made...

――aa rakujitsu no kaze――
――mujou ni kuchiteiku mi no――
――tomoshibi wo yurashi otosu――

itsuka, watashi ga hito janaku nattemo,
anata ha, watashi wo aishitekuremasuka?
kowakute shinjitsu ha tsugerarenu mama
sotto hitori, saigo no hane wo ori...

atarimae da yotte boku ha warai
tsubasa wo nakushita kimi wo dakishime, itta
kirei ni habataita ano hi no tsuru wo
zutto, imademo oboeteiru yo

soshite kawarazu kimi wo aishiteiru yo"

Meanwhile still singing..

Shu woke up from a beautiful voice and it's stinging his ears of his classical songs.
"Who was singing? " the blue eye vampire wake up from the song. "Kyurin?" The blonde vampire lean up and start to walk to his music room.

Reiji's test tube drop because of the song, he found it very annoying but after a while he start to like it. The dark purple hair vampire sigh and pushed his glasses up and walk to the music room.

Ayato and Subaru was being disturb by Kyurin singing voice, they were sleeping soundly before now they both made their tongue click and quickly went to music room.

Kanato was humming his Scarborough fair to his teddy. But stopped. Until he follow the musical.

Laito was busy scrolling Google of naked girls, unfortunately until he heard his piano being played he closed his phone. And followed Kyurin's voice.

Yui wake up normally and say what is Kyurin doing in this hour so she did the same.

When everyone gathered up the music room, the music stopped and the piano finished playing. All the brothers and Yui stared at Kyurin shocked.

Back to Kyurin POV

"soshite kawarazu kimi wo aishiteiru yo" finally I finished the song, the last part was kinda difficult for a solo. I opened my eyes and reveal Shu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito, Subaru and Yui was in the room.
"Good morning everyone, did I wake you guys up? Sorry! " I said but it was other thing. Not me, but my back. My wings. Holy crap. Whenever I addict to a song my wings activates. I made it disappear quickly.
Kyurin twisted her eyes toward them and back off a little and say,"so what's the big deal here everyone?"

"You have a nice voice, I like it, " Shu told Kyurin, the vampire girl blushed a little and slightly smiled.

"Ringo-chan can sing, let's play piano and sing next time~ nfu..." the pervert vampire smirked.

"Ne, teddy, I wonder if Kyurin-San can sing Scarborough fair, " Kanato whispers to teddy.

"Kyurin, I'd never heard you sing, I like it, what is it called?" Yui came towards me and asked, I know she wants to know, very good song.
"It's called shikiori no hane..."
"You wanna sing together next time? It's a chorus song," the blonde asked.
"Yes, thanks Yui, " I hugged my sis. I love her even tho she is not my real sister.

"So, cough* done singing right, I'm going back..because of you I failed my experiment, " Reiji sighed with disappointment. He disappeared in the thin air. He didn't give her punishment. What a weird Reiji today.

Ayato pulled Kyurin to his chest all of the sudden. Kyurin groaned ouch what was that for. Ayato replied that he wants to ask me something and he took my to his room. Everyone went back to their room.

In Ayato room

"Hey! What you doing Ayato!" He throw me into his red sofa. It was the first time I was in his room. What the fuck, he doesn't have a proper bed. And it's a iron maiden, I bet no spikes are there.
"What's the problem man, " Kyurin said.
"No-nothin, I just want some of your blood, can I?" He said in stutter.
"Just that? You're so hopeless.." I said. I mean he just threw me here, why is he blushing? I found that cute, hehe.

I grab some of my hair away from my neck. "Here, "
Ayato sink his fangs on me and drink my blood. I touched his head smoothly. He really looks like cat.

Oh great that it, I'm out of order, I can't function anymore, need more inspiration. I need more requests from you guys help!! Why no one comment!! My brain. Is still sleeping.