Kyurin acting like shu?

It's a fine morning, everything is peace until Yui try to wake up Kyurin. She saw Kyurin was listening to music, and have ear plug in.

Yui POV

"Kyurin-chan, wake up, it's morning.. " I called my sister to wake up but she didn't wake. I poked her, until Laito showed up.
"Ringo-chan, wake up... Or else I will-" Laito flirted until Kyurin wakes and said, "shut up hentai.. I'm trying to listen my music..."
Kyurin yawned and got up.
"Don't call me hentai.. Ringo chan, let's go eat breakfast..." Laito whispered to Kyurin ear.
"What a pain... Tch.. Get off my bed! " Kyurin scolded. She kept the earphone and kicked Laito in the stomach, and went to the bathroom.
"Ou.... So rude..." Laito said and stand up.
"What happened to Kyurin? She acts like Shu..." I doubt.

Two minutes later, Kyurin came out the bathroom with another outfit, she still has the earphone. I called her but she ignored me. We three went down to dining room and eat breakfast.
"Good morning chichinashi.." Ayato said politely.
"Good morning Yui-San," Kanato said.
"Good morning everyone, " I bowed and sat down in the chair. In fact Kyurin still eats, Shu doesn't eat that much.
"Oi, Ringo! Why you ignore yours truly?"
"........."
"Hey! " he called.
"Be quiet down... Jesus.." Kyurin gave a stern stare and continued eating.
"............."
"Ne, teddy I wonder why Kyurin-San acts like Shu a little.." Kanato whispered to teddy.

After we finished eating, Kyurin left us and ignored us like transparent. But the thing is maybe it's Shu's influence? Oh no this is bad. Using my teleport powers, I got in the living room, I saw Shu and Kyurin were in the couch, closing their eyes and listening to music. It would be bored without Kyurin playing with me.

"Hey, Kyurin-chan, let's play? " she didn't care, but I swear I heard her humming a song. Maybe Kyurin was busy on something? I left her in the living room and back to my room.

Back to normal POV

Yui was bored and sigh that no one play with her. So she picked out a book from her bag that she borrowed many library books before vacation. Yui read the book calmly as Ayato came in the room. And so does Laito.

"Bitch-chan let's play uno cards.." Laito said with anguish, it disturb Yui reading her nice book.
"Chichinashi, ore-sama is bored, let's play along.. " Ayato whined.
"Can't you not disturb me reading, aye.. "Yui sigh and see these hopeless brothers feel bored and want to play uno. Yui closed her book and with bookmark inside. "Ok fine, I will play.."

While Yui shuffling the cards and passing out each number acquired to play, Subaru came in.
"Hi, Subaru, what wind blows you here?" Yui smiled at the tsundere guy.
"N-nothin, just feel bored and so I came here want to join.." Subaru tilted his head with a blush.
"Then come! Why being embarrassed Subaru, fufufu~ I know you want to play.. Bitch-chan pass his cards.." Laito smirked little.

Yui passed out Subaru's deck, and the middle card is a red card six.
"Ore-sama will go first! "
"I'm the second!" Yui said,
"Than I'm third," Laito said.
"I'm last.." Subaru said.

In the middle of the game.

"Hey why I got add 8 cards!  Jerk! " Subaru pissed and grabbed 8 cards.  Laito choose red. Subaru put 4 8's.
.. Ayato put add four to Yui moments later. Ayato choose green. Yui put three skips. Back to Yui and put wild card, Yui choose red.
"UNO!!" Ayato cheered. Ayato was left with a yellow 3.
....
"UNO" Laito cheered. And left with add 4 card.
..
"UNO AGAIN!" Ayato said.
..
"UNO OUT!" Laito won. First round. And said any color.
..
"UNO!" Yui said finally. And left with red 4. ..
"UNO OUT!" Ayato won second.
... ""UNO UNO OUT!!" Subaru won third with two card of yellow and blue 7.
"I lost.." Yui sigh. "Now can I read my book? You three can play.."
"Ok fine, bitch-chan.. " Laito said. The three brothers are playing together.