105: Party (5)

After Elliot trapped Ruki and Kyurin. Everyone else went back to their home except for the Sakamaki's and Mukami's and Yui. It's 11 pm. Elliot is still stubborn for releasing Kyurin.
Kyurin: ne. Elliot, can I talk to you..
Elliot: yes
Kyurin: have you ever thought of what is real love
Elliot: for me love can gain from being superior
Kyurin: it's wrong Elliot, you gain love from experience and by many ways.. for example, you go through many things with them, always talk, fight, not by being superior or smart
Elliot: what do you mean and what are you trying to say?
Kyurin: Elliot, I just met you for the first time you can't expect someone to love you and marry you for no reason. You don't know even know much about them. No one can even buy love. We grow it. So, will you release me please? I can't always stay here. It's uncomfortable
Elliot: I don't know what are you saying Kyurin but I will never let you go
Yui: Elliot, would you even accept someone whom you never know? What if they are dangerous?
Subaru: Love is such a pain
Kyurin: Elliot, you're raised independently and never ever had parents care much about you, you never know what is Love and how it feels but someone in your life had told you that being powerful and holds more authority makes you more better person and more people will love you. But it was wrong. Something in your hand can hold but you cannot tell the density of it. Being who you are is one I want to see. What if someone jail you up like this if they have a crush on you? How would you feel?
Elliot: how can you know so much about me just by one look?
Kyurin: i have no idea but i just know. It's one of my ability. But you see I can even tell who is lying to me or who is telling to truth. Elliot, I know you don't want this too, you're just too lonely and needed someone by your side but you wanna force yourself into me because you fell in love with me. But I don't have real feelings for you, you can't make my heart to like somebody that is by force.
Elliot: I know.. But for centuries I've always in the castle alone, with servants and maids, my parents are far away and they never care about me. I try to find girls to love but then they all don't want to be with me. It's hard.
Kyurin: how old are you Elliot
Elliot: almost thousand years old.
Kyurin: wow.... I wanna leave this place Elliot.... and I won't be alive long... I'm serious, I have to leave here, my mind is unstable rn
Elliot: No
Kyurin: if I told you that I'm gonna disappear will you still lock me here?
Elliot: why would you say that and what are you to say that
Kanato: Kyurin-chan you gonna disappear? How??
Reiji: Her body cannot utilize itself. She have a spiritual form and a demonic form inside her body, she can only take one side. If her spiritual form don't feed, the other side will take over her body and she will be gone forever. Since she is a vampire and an angel herself. Angels don't have physical forms, but she is rare.
Kyurin: yes Reiji, I'm surprised you know that much than what I have to explain. And look at my wings, they are fading.
Yui: you're right, Elliot can you please let Kyurin go? She can't stay there forever, she is my only sister I have in my whole entire life and I can't lose her!😢
Elliot: it's too late. ... I don't know how to move the cage away. I only know the button that I got from my father. I feel bad now I'm sorry😔😔😔
Kyurin: what should we do??? I'm getting weaker.. *kyurin bright blue eyes activates***stares at Elliot***
Shu: this is getting worse. There has to be a reverse button. Or something to break it.
Laito went over to the cage and touch the bars. It was fine. But something is making the bars absorbing the power away from him. He release his hand from the bar and got startled by Kyurin wild movement. Kyurin sound like an animal wanting a prey now.
Yui: Kyurin..?
Elliot: *stands up* it's my responsibility to rid this cage.
    In one time Elliot try to use all his force to lift the cage up but it's very heavy, and so all the brothers came and help Elliot. And oh ops Ruki was still in the cage too and Ruki fainted cuz the cage. Hope Ruki don't die plz.
*LIFFFTTTT***
The cage moved a little but still struggling. In all that little space that under the cage, Kyurin lifted the whole entire cage and burst herself up.
*RAWWWWWWERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!*
Holy mtfuker
Kyurin stares at everyone with her unusual atmosphere, her sharp nails, bright blue eyes, sharp fangs, wide wings, and it's mad crazy now. Better run. She is in the air looking at all the brothers, Ruki was in the cage so she went and lifted the cage up like a beast and the cage shattered. Now Kyurin doesn't look normal.
Ayato: holy crap...
   Kyurin doesn't want to kill anyone, the urge inside her try to stop what she is doing but not so long she reached Elliot by the face with her finger almost piercing his skin.
Elliot: if killing is prove of love. Then please devour me.
Subaru: oh no, this scene is too wild.
Yui: Kyurin.... elliot...
  Without any mercy, Kyurin bit Elliot in the neck and those spirit energies starts to go inside her. Just around before the death on Elliot starts a music was played.
It was Laito who play to Canon in D. in the piano. One of Kyurin most memorable music ever.

Kyurin stops what she is doing and had tears on her eyes. Elliot still left with little conscious. Kyurin finally had her mind back to normal. Realized what she is doing now crying sorrowfully. Elliot fainted on the ground. Slowly Kyurin angel form revert back to human. After that piano, Laito came over to Kyurin and they both kissed.
The party is over.

....
.........

................
....

..........

.....,

The end of party chapters

See ya!!!!!

12/6/2017 5:26pm