Chap.1 Going to Sakamaki Mansion

On a day that clouds were black covering up the sun, we were heading to Sakamaki mansion where our dad told us to go and stay there, Yui and Kyurin were feeling uneasy on this transfer.
When Kyurin and Yui went in the Sakamaki mansion, outside was raining as one of you echoed to the houses.
" Excuse me? Anyone here? We are the Komori's were invited to live here!" Yui called.
  Me and Yui went up the stairs and we both saw a boy with a red hair sleeping in the couch.
"Hello are you ok? " Yui try to awake him and touched his hand and  said "cold"
"No heartbeats? I should call ambulance!"
"Matte Yui, " I stopped her, " don't call. " the red head wake up " shut up, "grabbed Yui's phone.
"Who were you guys entering someone's house without our permission?" He smirked.
The red head pulled Yui up the couch and licked her neck!
Wait ! Is a vampire? Why our dad tell us to come these places? Oh god . But he totally ignored my existence!
" hey! Don't touch Yui!" I interrupted them pulling Yui back standing. "Are you ok Yui? Did he bit you?" I asked.
A butler like with suit appeared " May I ask what were you guys doing? Ayato explain why these guest here," he said as he reading the book.
"Why would I know, they just came in .." The red head said and turned away.
" we were sorry that came here without permission, but our dad told us to come Sakamaki mansion to live..  I'm sure we're invited to be.. " Kyurin told the the boy who was reading.
"No one informed us this, but let's come in first and tell me more?" He said, an old man butler appeared and took our suitcases.
Yui and Kyurin went inside the living room, it was sparkling and wide, they both sat down and try to explain things. The red head followed.
"Oh ya oh ya, what came in senses me was a human, that's why it smells good." A guy with a hat appeared up nowhere.  He came down and licked Yui's neck.
That shit ignored my existence!
"What sweet smell!"
"Let me taste it too!" Suddenly a purple hair with doll appeared and licked Yui's ear.
This guy also ignored me.
"Ano... You forgot I'm here with her.. Hehehe" I grinned.
"What a beautiful lady here.." The hat man wrapped his arm around my neck.. and sniffed me.
"You smell different kirei-chan.." He called me with that nickname.
"Shut up.. Annoying, I'm trying to sleep, " another voice came..
"Who I thought was it was human intruded here!" other voice came and bang in the wall.
"Seems like everyone is here. Anyone know why these two people here?" the guy with butler like said.
"We don't even know. "
A voice interrupted. "Maybe I know..."
"What do you mean maybe, tell us now."
" that guy. Called me few days ago.. Said someone will come over here to live and said we need to show respect. "
"Seems like these two will stay here temporarily.."

" we will introduce ourself, the man in the couch sleeping is the eldest Shuu, then me Reiji, " pointing
" then third eldest, ayato, fourth kanato, fifth laito, and final Subaru. "
"I'm Yui Komori," "and I'm Kyurin komori." We introduced.
"Heh.. You are Kyurin chan? Beautiful name, kirei-Chan." Laito said.
"Dē, kotchi no bitch-chan, really you smells very good, *mouth open fang*
"Ah! Away from me!" Yui cried.
"Hey! Don't you guys touch Yui!" I yelled at Laito and pushed him away sitting with Yui. I gave him an angry face.
"Don't touch chichinashi! She is mine, I saw her first!" Ayato stood up and shout all over.

Lazy time skip..

"Here are your rooms.. Enjoy yourself, also be ready for tomorrow night, come out down 5:30pm with your uniforms, I will give you guys later, you be go night school. "
Reiji said. "Breakfast always 9am goodnight." He added.
  Me and Yui were neighbor rooms, safe and sound.

Hi guys! I'm not doing it well but please enjoy and vote comment or subscribe thank you very very much! My first time writing Diabolik lovers! G'n adieus.!

Published 7/18/2016 00:00am