Short chapter

Ok, calmato... Author will write this a short chapter for fun cuz tomorrow is school day, and I appreciate all the readers for reading my story. It's not boring right? I hope so..and this is a little bit different from this book. XDXDXDXD

IMAGINE YOU TRY TO SHIP LAITO SAKAMAKI AND TSUKIYAMA SHU??? Let's try.....

Laito Pov

The next day open my eyes I was in a mysterious place, known as human world, Tokyo. When did I ever end up here? Before I was sure still at home.. I was walking around the streets full of humans until I sense something abnormal in this place.
I'm not in the mood luring other girls around me, just feeling weird. Until I step on an empty alley and found a strange cafe in front of me.

"Anteiku? " I say with hesitation, whether wanting to go inside or not, I have a feeling I might bump into someone strange.

Laito thought maybe a good idea to go inside and check something out. Without a doubt, he went in the cafe.

"Welcome, " greeted by a women with blue purple hair and blue eyes.

Laito sat down in an empty table himself.

"Ne, is this somekind of coffee shop? Cuz I smell it from outside to here nfu~ give me some advise for good drinks, " Laito smirked seductively.

"Um.. Ano how about an affogato will that fit your taste mister? " the waitress said politely.

"Yes thank you little bitch, " I gave a small fly kiss to her, she made a little blush as I also wink at her.

Moments later a guy with perfect European suit with bright blue hair appeared in the cafe sniffing through the air.
"It always been nice scent in here..." He said.

Laito got his affogato. But unexpected that guy sat on the same table with him.

They didn't bother to make an eye contact or to know eachother since they didn't even know eachother.

"Uuu, affogato tastes great, "

"Thank you very much, it will be cost 600 yen pls," the waitress said.

"I kinda feel like lack of something.. Nfu~ .. "I kindly stare at her, "ne, can I hang out with you? What's your name? "

"You're very interested in kirishima-san desu ne, " the man in front of me spoke.

"Oh, yes, I would love to know her, nfu~ , and maybe she is the one I lack on my d.r.i.n.k, " I giggled, stood up placing the money in the table.

Laito tipped his fedora a little, really, he is getting little bit happier and fun in this cafe, since he feel no presence of human here, he can make a little tease.

"Can I ask a question? " I asked kirishima, I don't know her name.  "What's your name and what are you? "

I could tell she flinched a little and look at me with suspicious face.

"My name is Touka Kirishima, and what would you like to know? " Touka asked the mysterious man in front of her, Touka could tell he is not an ordinary person.

"Oh, what a beautiful name Touka chan, or say bitch-chan? " Laito walked towards her more and grab her chin.

"Your hand is cold!" Touka slapped my hands away.