5. Trip (3)

On the way to Tokyo Summerland..

"Good Afternoon everyone again in the bus, everyone looks tired so I would open songs in the Tv in the bus to create some mood, thank you," Kohaku said.

"Annoying.... " Shuu whispered and press the MP3 player into loud volume.

"I wonder what songs it would be," Yui wondered.

The first song that appeared was the song named Electric Angel showing in the screen and live show that was recorded.

"Oh isn't that the live me and my friends did a two weeks ago?" Kyurin choked by the fact she become popular and the song too.

"Isn't that the girl in our bus was from the Tv?" A woman voice came in the front.
"Yea, she is good singing and dancing, I want to see her show now.." Someone beside her.
"The girl that played guitar was in the trip with us!" A girl voice came out behind Yui and Kyurin's seat.
All the whispers has spread through the car about Kyurin and Yui.

And then someone even started singing!!!

Zero to ichi shika wakaranai
Watashi ni I wo oshiete kureta " a little girl sang.

And then now bus chorus! What the hell?

Anata to irareru soredake de denshi no kokoro furueru no maru de ryoushi no kaze mitai ni watashi no kokoro yusaburu no...

The chorus continued as the sakamaki brothers followed too, this song is drunk!

Hitori ja nani mo tsukurenai watashi ni uta wo atatete kureta
(Ayato)
"Ehhh?..." : kyurin
Sono hi kara watashi no kokoro no naka, anata de mitasereteru no..(Laito)
The chorus continued without Yui and Kyurin and moved to the next song, Bloody Mayim Mayim.

"This is crazy! " Yui told kyurin that neighbor with her in the bus.
"Well, just having fun I guess, and besides let's sing together to enjoy the road!" Kyurin cheered as she heard the brothers started to sing bloody Mayim Mayim.

Wow(wow) sadistic sadistic hone made shabureru thirsty
Wow (wow) egoistic egoistic yume demo kimatteru junky..
..
..
Shitteta? Doko o kitte mo igai to: Kyurin sang with Ayato
Jealousy darake ne girl datte koto : a girl in the back followed.
Kimi ga dondake ikimaite mo
Gyaku girete mo ore no mono na no ni..(the girl in front of Kyurin's seat)
Oh.. Souzou zetsugi na amasani..
Sa RA ni ijimetaku natteru.. (Everyone)

The song just continued until the next song, Kohaku the tour man started to sing Always with me with a girl that has brown hair and a ponytail.

Yondeiru Mune no Dokoka Okude
Itsumo Kokoro Odoru Yume wo Mitai

Kanashimi wa Kazoekirenai kedo
Sono Mukou de Kitto Anata ni Aeru

Kurikaesu Ayamachi no Sonotabi Hito wa
Tada Aoi Sora no Aosa wo Shiru
Hateshinaku Michi wa Tsuzuite Mieru keredo
Kono Ryoute wa Hikari wo Dakeru

Sayonara no Toki no Shizukana Mune
Zero ni Naru Karada ga Mimi wo Sumaseru

Ikiteiru Fushigi Sinde Iku Fusigi
Hana mo Kaze mo Machi mo Minna Onaji

Yondeiru Mune no Dokoka Oku de
Itsumo Nando demo Yume wo Egakou

Kanashimi no Kazu wo Iitsukusu yori
Onaji Kuchibiru de Sotto Utaou