Kyurin and Yui X Ayato

"Ne, Ayato... Come here..." Yui seduced as she smirked. "Ayato kun, faster come here.. "Kyurin licked her lips.
Ayato don't know what happened to both of them but walked near them carefully.
Yui grabbed Ayato's right arm and Kyurin grabbed Ayato's left arm.
Ayato frozed for a few second. "What are you two planning to do on ore-sama?" Just then Yui used her right hand to touch his left cheek and Kyurin uses her left hand to touch his right cheek. "Time to revenge... " Yui and Kyurin smiled.
"What ? What?" Ayato can't move his body and feel being pulled down to the ground. Ayato kneeled down and now he feel pain in his right arm. It was Yui bit Ayato's wrist pulse. Then now feel his left side of his neck pain. Kyurin sinked her fangs and pulled Ayato's right cheek more closer.
"Tch.. Ittee.. " Ayato sweat and feel uncomfortable being kneeled down on the floor and being blood suck by Yui and Kyurin.
"Ayato's blood, is tasty as well.." Yui whispered to his ear. And blew warm air. Yui licked the blood and moved back. Kyurin slipped her lips into Ayato's lips, and moved inside his mouth.
Ayato and Kyurin kissed.
Ayato feels weird, being teased by Yui and Kyurin. Yui loved to see Ayato that expression, and kissed Ayato in the neck, she start to give a hickey to Ayato, he could feel her sucking the skin really hard. "Aaahhhh.. " ayato moaned.
"You guys have gone crazy.." Ayato pushed Kyurin back and pulled yui into his arms. "Payback!"
Ayato kissed Yui hard and slip his tongue inside her tongue, they both twisted and twisted and sucked each others tongue. Then Kyurin interrupted too, now Ayato is perverted and kissing two people. Ayato grabbed two people and teleported to his own room. They two now is in his bed.
"Ayato..." Yui smiled. "Ayato sama.. " Kyurin said.

Ready for lemon?

Ayato moved himself to Yui and starts to strip her clothes, pants, showing her green flat chested bra and underwear.
"Chichinashi."
"It's unfair, Ayato sama, " Kyurin whined and she taking her skirt and tank top off,Showing her B cup black bra and underwear.
Ayato starts to strip his clothes leaving his boxers. Ayato grabbed Kyurin's breasts and pressed his lips into Kyurin's lip.
"Aaahhhh.. " Kyurin moaned.
The vampire took off his boxer and showed his big dick, Yui and Kyurin begin to lick up and down of his dick, the two vampires took turns to suck the dick inside their mouth making Ayato uncomfortable.
Ayato then starts to push Yui's head pushing and pull on his dick, making his dick cum. Then Ayato use his right hand to take off Kyurin's panties and starts fingering Kyurin's Vagina, using his thumb to rub her clitoris. "Ahhhh, Ayato sama... Ahhh,. Faster.." Kyurin moaned.
"I'm cumming! " Ayato said to Yui making it more faster and he pulled his dick out, his sperm went all over Yui's face and hair.
"Aaahhhh, Ayato.. " Yui said and licked some sperm. She smiled and lay back to his bed. Now Kyurin is left and Ayato fucked inside Kyurin's vagina, thrusting harder and harder, they both cum together and fully enjoyed.