We are GONNA go!!!

Hello my beautiful readers. KiYuni is back on track updating more chapters frequently. Since my heart told me I should go for MORE! YEP. Are you excited? Idk... but let's move on! XD

Before everyone is going to the human world Reiji help everyone set a tracking app on all of the phones so no one would get lost.

Charlie POV

Finally, this day we are gonna go and ask that old-jerk where is our dad..... •_•....
I have to get serious and Devi is my dear sister, I'd never knew that I had a sibling, I was always lonely. It's always been there calling out for me.
When I was little, like around 8 years old. I started to watch supernatural stuffs, after time to time it gets addicted. Searching for it, one day I'm going to prove that they are real. But then I realize not everything can be balanced even you took the chance to know it's real. What's in our eyes is real but was never seen by others that compose.

"We need to get ready to go to the human world and find our father, Devi's father, and Charlie's father. We don't know how long are we gonna stay there so we have to bring many stuffs. *checks everybody cases, they all had a big bag and a big suitcase**."Reiji explained. "I've already got ourselves a house in human world so once we get there, put our things down, grab your personal belongings and all go to the company." He added.
Everyone nodded yes and we all went.

Devi POV

It's finally this day we are going to discover who we are, what we are, and our family history. It's been a very long time since I met the company boss, I cannot do this anymore. I have to talk to him about my family and know more things. The truth they hide will always be revealed to the world.

Kyurin, Yui, and Devi POV.

Kyurin has been thinking about her past memories she had with Yui even though they were not really sister, not even blood related. Those memories aren't fake, it proves their love and relationship been developed from childhood. Grown up together and very close bond. No matter what happens to her, she will protect Yui no matter what.

Yui has more to think about her actual parents that abandoned her, she wonders why the real parents abandoned her and what make the parents want to sell their child to a priest? Or is it Yui's heart need to be sold?

Kyurin: Yui, can I tell you something?
Yui: yes
Kyurin: no matter what happens I will always by your side, and protect you. 🙂
Yui: thank you Kyurin you are my best sister ever.. *yui hugs Kyurin*
Kyurin: *kyurin hugs Yui back*

Suddenly the Limo crashes.

*BANG*

Everyone teleported out and see what happens. Something made the car crash and they are by a high cliff. The limo is broken now they can't go to the human world. The driver is dead.

Reiji: someone had done this. Who could it be?

Outside was dark, it's half moon today. The vampires and humans are suppose to go human world but this happen very quick to stop them from going. It must be a sign that they don't have to go. Someone must have realized their coming and prevented them going. The cliff wasn't still, it's narrow and dangerous. Everyone had to walk back to their mansion with their stuffs. Yui, who is off minded now and tired. Dropped her things in the ground.

Devi: Yui we have to walk, we can't stop. It's late now.
Yui: but then I don't want to walk anymore I'm so tired.
Ayato: I can carry you if you want Yui.
Yui: but I....-

Yui fell down the cliff.
The rock couldn't hold still.
Everyone's else gazed and tried to save her but too late.
Kyurin was shocked... she had to save her now....