What Kyurin think the Sakamaki Brothers

When they all in her room .... Waking her up

"Hey, time to wake up ... "

"Ringo-chan.... Wake up.."

"Kyurin, Kyurin, wake up.."

"When are you gonna be awake?"

"Hello! Cupcake! Wake up already!"

Reiji poke Kyurin.
Laito rubbed her cheeks little.

"Nmm..... 1more min...." Kyurin muttered.

Then Subaru pulled her arm rising her body upward.
Her eyes widen in shock like a zombie.

"WHaT tHE FUck? Me try to sleep! Now thank you I'm awake, .." Kyurin shouted. She was having trouble to sleep overnight sometimes.

"What do you think what time is it, miss Kyurin? " Reiji said.

"SorrY??"

Kyurin added, "what do you mean what time huh? It's not like we have school today. ." Pouted.

"We were all waiting for you to wake up before preparation! " Laito spoke.

"Prep what? For what? " she asked.

"Kyurin, you forgot? We have barbecue, and party in the boat today! We said that two days ago! " Yui explained with surprise her sister forgotten.

"Oh, you right.. "

"Yes, so get changed,"

"Okay,"

Everyone disappeared in thin air and let Kyurin change to her usual clothes.

"Aye, I really wanna say this but yea, hard to talk.." Kyurin let a huge sigh while putting on her skirt. After she is done, the vampire girl sat back to the bed and scrolling messages in the phone. Then she felt presence in the room.

"....."

"What Did you say before?"

A voice came to Kyurin, it was Reiji. Holy shit! No no. When Kyurin turned around, she face him with a poker face.

"It was nothing Reiji,.."

"Wdy mean? Tell me, I'm listening,"

"I've always wanted to say this, you sure you won't be mad?"

"Just say it, "

"Okay... She led a big sigh and her mouth spoke.

"Reiji is a stupid manner freak, and you drug teas on us and let us drink it, and we drop it, and you will blame us for breaking your damn stupid expensive cup isn't it? And you are the annoying person in the mansion, you act like a damn butler, you are gentleman does not want to show any expressions. When you need someone to talk with and had fun with, you will drug me, suck my blood, give us damn punishments, so that's your intentions, so no shit! You're that type of vampire who is also jealous of other people having fun, so you also burned down Shu's friend Edgar's village aren't you! And you killed him aren't you! Huh! Huh! Huh? "

That's was Kyurin, she exposed every detail of him. This is a like a paragraph to her, she said very fast and clear to him.

Reiji was like eyes widen😳😳😳😳😳. His book fell in the floor. Every heard what Kyurin said. Blah blah blah, isn't it the end of the world to her?

Then Reiji give a sigh "So that's what you want to say to me Miss Kyurin? And very intelligent, you seem to understand me very much." He slightly give a smile.

"Yup, and I've learned many things while in the mansion, " Kyurin gave a huge step getting in front of Reiji's smart stare.

"How about me, Ringo-chan? My turn~ nfu,"