Past

Previous chapter...

Devi was still thinking about the dream she had while eating brunch with everyone, she lead a huge sigh and frown.

Then Reiji start to speak.

"Devi, are you perhaps... a dhampir?.. "

Everyone froze and drop their forks in shock.

.=====.

"What.. makes you think that?.. aren't you don't know me? .." Devi flopped her fork and spoon on the plate quietly as she make an upset face.

"So it's true.." Ayato break his words, he doesn't sound well. But relief to say.

"Devilish chan is a dhampir? .. So that's why I saw her have fangs.." Laito also added what he know, still surprised.

"Yui and I know that on the first day, right?" Kyurin spoke.

"Uh...m..." Yui replied rolling her eyes.

"Reiji? Are you okay? " Subaru questioned his older half brother. He saw Reiji doesn't feel well and kept massaging his temple.

"Y- Yeah... I'm ok.. " Reiji stuttered, he never been like that. It's weird.

Shu's eyes were open, but his earphones was still on. He was sitting in the chair quietly. 

"Yes, I'm a dhampir, like you said I'm a half vampire, " Devi admitted to the brothers fact she is a dhampir.

"Devi-San it's ok, don't be sad, " Kanato said trying to make her comfortable and smile back.

"It doesn't matter, devilish-chan, we will still like you, nfu," Laito comforted her.

Everyone nodded the same.

"Thanks.. Thank you.. " Devi cried and bit tears fall down one of her eye, but she don't know why she can feel happy about the words they say to her.

"Devilish-chan, will it bother you if I want to ask what happen to your parents? " Laito asked Devi, he is concerned about Devi, the fedora vampire doesn't wish her to be sad because he want to see her cute face again.

"Tell us about it Devi-chan, don't put all the worst past in your mind.." Yui says, "and we are best friends aren't we? " Yui smiled.

"Yui... *Sniff* .. Okay, when I was little, -I mean when I was born my mother has passed away, I don't learn anything from my father but I know he never told me about mom, he left me at my age 3.. I was later than I got adopted by a company boss.." Devi explained, "..and then two years later, I found out that I can use magic randomly, I was happy that I knew it the fact I have great talent. Reason I don't know why the company boss adopted me, but I know I made many new friends and relatives, we were like a family. Then at age 8, I got really famous because my greatness in magic show. "

The brothers, Yui and Kyurin surprised to hear her past and they told her to continue.

Devi told them how she experienced first time seeing the blood at age 10, finding out herself is a half vampire, also her eyes changes to red brown instead of regular brown color. In fact she is half vampire, she never try to accept vampire nature side or drink any blood. Always hold her list until she was now living in Sakamaki household.