TRUTH OR DARES??

Author KiYuni: hey what's up! It's KiYuni-chan desu! Wanna play?

Kiyuni: ..................ok fine, we, let's just start without a doubt.

=========== so I do it first==

Kyurin: hey Ayato! You have a little note here! It's a dare.

Walking to the living room.

Ayato: what what? A note?

Kyurin: yes, and it was found under your door. And it's a dare! What kinda play is this! She got excited.

Yui came into the living room.

Yui: I think it's some kind of game, maybe? Read it. Looking curious

Kyurin: ok, it said, " Dare Ayato to kiss Subaru. " what the fuck! AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA

Subaru popped out and his fists crashed the wall.

Subaru: WhaT The hell? I won't do it!

"......."

Yui: Shu, do you know anything about this mystery note?

Shu: zzzzzzzz

Yui: SHU!!

Shu: I had a dream..... from some girl said that we will receive some.. truth or dare note... If we don't do it... we have to get punished...

Reiji: So it's some kind of God play huh?

Laito: that was interesting! I wonder when is it my turn! Smirked.

Kanato: teddy said want to play too, maybe next is our turn? Kanato slightly made a creep grin

Kyurin: so, Ayato-kun, please kiss Subaru, Kyurin gulped with grimace

Subaru: looking like a shy cat. I-I don't want to receive any punishment if I don't do it, let's just do-do it fast and easy... He walked to Ayato

Ayato: h-hey, you serious?

Kyurin looked at both of them furiously and start taking out her cellphones, ready to snap a video..

Kyurin: Come on! I'm ready! Do it! Do it!

Ayato: SHUT UP! An-

Subaru was kissed by Ayato. That was a long quick one, it took about 5 seconds.

Ayato: my kiss! Eww! Ayato wiped his mouth

The table in the living room sparkled and a note was on top. And a square like box showed.

Reiji: what just happened? 0-0 .

Reiji walked to the table and pick up the note start to read.

"Congratulations! You've just completed the first dare from your Goddess KiYuni! Here Sakamaki Ayato! Your present is a box of Takoyaki! "

Finished.

Yui and Kyurin clapped together.

Ayato: wow! Never knew comepleting a challenge have Takoyaki! ITADAKIMASU!!

Ayato ripped the box roughly and revealed many bentos of Takoyaki inside, the box is huge with length of 30 cm, width 28 cm, and height 40 cm.

Ayato: SUGOI! the whole box is Ore-sama no dinner and breakfast!

Everyone went speechless =_=...

Subaru was not in the living room, he was in the bathroom washing his mouth multiple times.