HOUSE WORK AND MORE SPIDERS!!!!

Two days ago was just like a haunted mansion, everyone had weird dreams and feelings that whole night. But the next day was just fine as well.
But! Laito got some issues!

One day ago... Flashback..

"Ahahahahaha! Who peed in their pants! Hahahahaha! " Ayato picked up the nasty odor that someone left in the laundry basket without washing themselves. Ayato continued laughing uncontrollably until Kanato came in.
"That's disgusting, it must be Laito..." Kanato shrugged his shoulders in and tight his teddy. With that fucking bull face!
Shu smirked in the couch, noticed that his younger brother has not ashamed themselves.
"This is deplorable, who ever did this must give him wear pampers.. *laugh* puh.." Huehahueha.. Reiji said.
"Tsk, what I smell is that pervert jerk? I wanna puke.. And he didn't even wash it! This nasty bastard!" Subaru angered and punched a whole in the wall.
"Yare, yare... What happened over here? " Kyurin appeared.
"That disturbs me... I won't wash it for him.. "Said Yui pinching her nose as she place her dirty clothes on another basket.
"It looks like Laito is too embarrassed to come out.... Huehuehuehue... " Kyurin smirked as she felt that presence near the door. "WASH IT LAITO!! COME OUT I KNOW YOURE HERE!"
"Gee.. Ringo chan so loud..." Laito picked his ears as he enter the laundry room.
"Could you please don't filty your pants on my dirty clothes? " Kanato beg a creep stare to his older brother.
"Sorry!" Laito said.
"Cough* Laito, eliminate the odor before you come for breakfast.." Reiji pushed his glasses and teleported away.
Subaru, Shu, Ayato, Kanato vanished in thin air.
"YOU LAITO, I'm using the laundry first ok? So scrub it yourself," Yui demanded Laito for the first time as she press the washing machine and throw the clothes in. Yui then place the soap inside. Letting the machine wash their other brother uniforms and clothes except for Laito.

Flashback end.

It'd cleaning day, so everyone in the mansion take different areas to clean the mansion, since there's only fewer maids and one butler.
Reiji would only clean his room....
Ayato was asked to clean windows, and his own room also.
Kyurin and Yui were going to clean the hallways and their room..
Shu.. Has job too.. Clean arcade room, swimming pool, music room, his own room....other rooms required..
Laito is going to clean laundry room, stock rooms, other objects in every room... Wipe the dusts away..his room..
Kanato will clean his doll house..(you know all the brides..), his room, wash his bears..
Subaru will wash the bed covers.. Clothes.. Etc...

Cough* so let's start..
I would only do characters that necessary .. Sorry!

Ayato POV

"Why I clean windows! Too much work!" I slam the big towel on the floor roughly. I get really annoyed, this mansion is big how am I suppose to do this? AARRRGGGG!! I asked Reiji if I could swap the jobs with chichinashi, but he said no! So I don't bother anything more and continued working. And besides,too much sunlight..

Shu POV

"Ah... this is so annoying... and tiring, " I said with anguish. I lay down in the couch for a sec. But Reiji burst in.
"Shu, I need you to concentrate and participate the jobs I gave you," Reiji politely said it a serious tone. "And it's not hard, if you're not going to continue to do this at least for the house cleanliness, please get out the house." He added.

"Fine.." I growled at him and fixed myself. Finally the tableware-otaku left.
"Phew.." I then go the swimming pool to clean.

Kanato POV

"So many dirts isn't it teddy? " I took a look at teddy far away in the wall stand sitting there as I stopped a little work wiping the dirts from every of my doll brides. "I feel tired.." I walked over to teddy, "I want to rest but I have to, or else Reiji will scold at me.." I say to my dear bear teddy. After that I continued to work.