A SCENARIO FOR YOU

Warning, this is the first time I do a scenario. I have checked up other people's work too, I got inspired by it so I decide to push this one up inside the book. So excuse me, if this really disturb you in my book pls notify. I will do all the brothers inside. Sakamaki and Mukami. And you're the reader, I may also put Yui with you. :) author Chan is nice right? Tell me that Kiyuni sama is the best! ^_^

Ok let's get started with it!!

=============When you get a hundred on your test for the first time...==============you are the daughter! And you are 8 or 9 year old. W/S means worst subject you had.

Shu:

You were very excited that the first time you got one of your worse subjects an impossible hundred, jumping up and down. You are heading to your dads room.
"Daddy! Daddy! Look what I've earned today!" Y/n smiled really happily showing the test in front of your lazy dad on the bed with music on.
"Hello! Dad! Today I got w/s test a perfect hundred! It's the first time! "
Your dad open an eye to see the test in front of him. He grab your test scanning every question and answers. "Good work y/n, you've really tried your best," he petted your head softly and with a slight smile, softly kissed you in the cheek. He close his eyes went back to sleep as you walk to show it to your mom.

Reiji:

You are always perfect because your dad is an intelligent vampire, so you don't have any worse subject and always have 100. (Sorry! Because it's Reiji) :p

Ayato:

You rushed back to your mansion to search your vampire dad showing the greatness you've had on the test.
"Oi father! Ore-sama got a 100% on my w/s test, check it out!" Y/n cheered as you push open the door harshly.
"Don't use ore-sama yourself! Your father deserve that name! " Ayato said to his daughter. You gulped and sweat dropped. "Lend me your test, ore-sama will see if it's true.." He quickly look through the test, you saw him smiled.
"Good job y/n, you know your mother also not good at this subject, but I know you the best!" He exclaimed softly and pat your head, he played with your hair a little.
"Thanks, dad! Can I eat some Takoyaki? I'm hungry!" You made a puppy face and tugged your tummy a little.
"Why not, of course! Let's go!" Ayato put your test down and grab your hand toward the kitchen. You were very happy you finally get to eat Takoyaki.

Kanato:
"Papa, look at my test! I got a hundred!" Y/n give a little blush and handed papa your test.
"Let me see if you really improved, right teddy? " your dad finished taking to teddy and got your test in his hands. His eyes rolled with understanding on your test paper.
"Good job y/n, I got your favorite cake, let's eat together and play with teddy," papa said to you as he lean down to kiss you on the forehead.
"Yes, papa thank you.." You kissed back.

Laito:

"Otosan(means father), look at my test, first time I got 100! " you got your confidence in and hand him your test.
"Nfu~ let's see what my cutie chan did.." Your otosan sweetly smirked and took your test. "Not bad huh y/n, but well to me tests and scores does not matter, what matter is se-" you interrupted him.
"Uh-uh otosan, I know what you said, ok thank you for compliment!" Muah, you kissed your dad in the lips softly. You and otosan blushed. You walk away with silence to do your homework.

Subaru:
"MR. DADDY! Look at your greatness your daughter have in this stupid test!" You dashed in a inhuman speed and crashed the door with excitement.
"Well hello y/n I suggest you stopped barging in breaking the door! " you mister shouted with temper. But soon stopped and walked over to you. He took your test paper away from your hands.
"I see, this is what you get on the test, great, but now let's make the door back to normal miss y/n," your dad act unusual today but who cares, you and him fixed the door back to normal. You both shared dad and daughter kisses and went to do homework together.
(Sorry I made Subaru like this type!)

Ruki:

Daddy Ruki looked your test and bought you a present for getting hundred.

Kou:

Koucchan(you were obeyed to call koucchan instead of dad) smiled and kissed you in the cheek softly, he sang a lullaby for you to sleep goodnight.

Yuma:

Your dad Yuma praised you for doing good job in the test, he pulled you up in the air and got you in his shoulder, making him like a really giant. He lend you a small sweet tomato into your mouth. It was delicious.

Azusa:

Your dad petted your hair and say what a smart girl you're, you blushed away and said thank you daddy in a whisper tone.

Yui: (imagine Yui is your mom)

"Mommy! A 100% on my test! " you giggled and spin around your mom. You had the same hair color as your mom but it only curly the end not the top and you have your hair tied up two pony tail. You eye color is (your favorite brother eye color).
"Let's see what my little sweet girl got, " your mom purred you like a cat and had your test.
"Y/n, you did best this time, I see your efforts, now tell mommy what do you like and I will buy you a present," she smiled at you kindly.
"Mom I want (things you like) !" You hyped and excited.
"Okay then what you waiting for call daddy(which daddy?) and let's go, " your mom said happily. You ran off to call your dad and went to buy your favorite thing.

Ok this is the end!! I'm sorry I made the Mukami's short, cuz I really don't have much how to write. I apologize! Kiyuni sama gambatta. Bai bai! See ya next time!
8/25/2016