Wrong potion and madness

This is going to be half way short, short , so I'm not sure myself how short but it's going to be a fast read. Take to enjoy..

TimeSkip. To Reiji laboratory..

Reiji was confusingly looking through many of his labs and experiments, trying to figure out what had he made again, the liquid he just add on was now unclear what did he do, the colors just change automatically. He had like 10 books surrounded, notes and informations was written the effects and other stuffs, but he just couldn't find the mystery liquid that he made would be so wrong. The intelligent vampire now is useless and couldn't find anything to solve it.

Flashback.

Subaru was tempered over nothing and just bang overly on the walls, trying to fade his hot anger but this is no good, because he just made Reiji one of the potion spilled over and it was mixed into other substances, since Reiji wasn't in his laboratory. Moments later, Ayato had nothing to do so he try to play with Reiji's stuffs that is in his lab table, the redhead vampire picked up a test tube that fell down on the floor and place it back to the rack, Ayato took a red color liquid test tube up and begin to shake it, just like this he place some cooking ingredients inside; salt inside the red substance and now became little pinkish. Before getting punished and found out by his older half brother, he quickly place it back to the rack and disappeared in the thin air like nothing happened. About an hour later, Reiji just came to his laboratory to grab some books
to review his experiments, the dark purple hair vampire scanned his tubes see that being touched and colors changed.

End of flashback.

Meanwhile, the girls were writing song lyrics for the Sakamaki vampire to sing, they are in process doing great eachother. They got tired of doing it so the three girls decide to sing a song from the anime Pripara, make it.

Oshare na anoko mane suru yori, jibun rashisa ga ichiban deshou, heart no kagayaki kanjita nara risou sagashi ni dekakeyou..

Fueteku omoide zenbu.. Pakin to habun ko de tomodachi complete shiyo...

Then they started to dance to moves they did. The song continues..

.... Make up kirakira mirai de kimari deshou ... Yume wa mou.. Yume janai dare datte kanaerareru ready ready to go paradise!

They finished the song and clapped eachother, by the door it was Subaru and on the bed was Shu.

"Let's sing dollhouse! " Yui whispered.

"Okay! " Kyurin and Devi high 5 and get the song on.

Devi: hey girl open the walls, play with your dolls, we'll be a perfect family.
Yui: when you walk away its when we really play you don't hear me when I say
Kyurin: mom pleas wake up dads with a slut, and your sons is smoking cannabis

Yui: no one ever listens Kyurin: this wallpaper glistens
All: don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

Places places get in your places throw on your dress and put on your doll faces everyone thinks we're perfect please don't let them look through the curtains picture picture...

They continues as Kanato joined into the room and listen to those three vampire girls singing. Then Kanato end up crushing through the song saying D-o-l-l-h-o-u-s-e and the girls gave a what the fuck face and continue singing. Before the song finishes Ayato and Laito cover up their mouths.