SECOND BONUS AFTER EPISODE 12 of Season 1

Yui's POV

After I stabbed myself in the heart, my body feel many changes and become more power. I experience the things I've never felt before, it's as if like the sakamaki brothers. I'm very thirsty and hungry, I want something else instead of water or food. My chest and throat burns, my heartbeats are not normal as well, I don't feel like human anymore. I feel fangs in my teeth while I use my tongue to touch it. I start to think, am I becoming a vampire too? Why this happens, is it because I have Cordelia's heart? Is she dead yet? I went back to my room to ease myself, and try to take a good bath. I open the faucet to let water stream out my bathtub. My body temperature is not warm anymore, it's like bit colder, and skin feels paler. I make myself some warm water in the bathtub, I began to strip off my clothes and get myself inside the tub.
"Ahh, it's warm inside the tub. "
Thinking to myself, what should I do later in the future? Die in this mansion? Or become more stronger? Or leave this stupid place? Or either kill all of them? That's impossible for me. I only came here for three months... It's terrible. . I held my knees closer to my forehead.
After I finished bathing, getting myself to sleep but I see Kanato in my room.

Kanato pov

"Yo, Yui San, daijobu desu ga? You don't feel well?" I said.

"Um, I'm okay, can you go out, I want to take a nap." She speak to me with a weak voice.

"Why should I follow your orders to get out?" I said.

Yui then sat in the bed not near me, but I could sense her presence was kinda different from before, and her blood changed.
I get to her side closer and closer but she avoided me. I caught her arms and threw her to the bed.
"Nee, why you try to run away?"
"No it's not like that.. Just don't feel well.." Yui said.

I placed Teddy on the other side. Then using my arms I squeezed her wrists tight and sniff her neck.

"Hmmphm something nostalgic disappeared.. " I thought, Yui looks frightened again so I sink my fangs down to her neck drawing her blood out.
"Eeekk, ka-na-to kun. Yamete.." she said.
"Shut up, " I shuted her.
"Your blood still taste delicious but something mixed to your blood completely yours, and negatively lost something. That nostalgic was not here anymore.." I said wiping the blood off me.
"Ehh? "Yui said with face of not knowing.
I had enough with her but seriously when she opens her mouth I saw fangs, it's true what Reiji said, she is becoming one of us, but different.
"That's it, I'm getting out of here." I took my teddy and went back to my room.

Back to normal POV

Ayato was in the hallway feeling thirsty, he was on the way to her what so called Chichinashi's room, before he called her Yui just to call her back.
Boom!
Ayato bam the door open, he saw Yui laying in the bed. Ayato closed the door and turn himself in Yui's bed quickly.
"Yo, chichinashi.. What are you? Doing?" Ayato asked her but see her sleeping, he could feel chichinashi heartbeat pulse is very low and skin fifty percent pale.
Ayato tries to poke Yui's face and pinched Yui's nose, as Ayato playing with her body he grinned as he use his fingers to go through Yui's lips and inside her mouth. Ayato feel her tongue, her teeth, her saliva, and her fangs. He goes more further but stopped by Yui's action sinking her fangs into Ayato's index finger. Yui grabbed Ayato's wrist and continued sucking Ayato's blood, drawing his attention Ayato was surprised.
"Oie, chichinashi, ..." Ayato whispered.
Ayato could feel her sucking his blood out, stunned try to let her stop.
"Oie, yamero.. Chichinashi!" Ayato force his index finger out and saw two fang marks, Yui was still sleeping as if she doesn't know, Yui pouted her lips.
Then Laito came in.
"Laito, look." Ayato showed his index finger to Laito. After Laito saw the marks, it healed quick.
"Oya, bitch-chan ga did that to your finger?" Laito shocked.
"Can.. I see it?" Shuu interrupted.
"It healed already, why should I show you?" Ayato said. "Also it hurts when chichinashi bit me.."
Reiji chuckled and Subaru transported at Yui's bed.
Yui then heard a lot of sounds and woke up
"Minna why you in my room?" Yui rubbed her eyes and sat in the bed.
"Chichinashi you finally awake." Ayato scolded.
"Do you know what did you do when you sleep?" Laito smirked.
"Hai? " Yui questioned.
"Bitch chan dara, you forgot?" Laito blushed. "It's unfair, drink my blood too, bitch-chan. You drank Ayato's blood while you sleep rightie.?"
"What? I did that?" Yui said could not receive any memory of biting Ayato. "Well I did feel a little better now, " said Yui.

To be continued......